152.2 KB · Views: 6
  • download (2).png
    download (2).png
    152.4 KB · Views: 3
  • download (3).png
    download (3).png
    162 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:
my first size? order was canceled, but my second order was shipped, which was the size I wanted so it worked out.

I think the same thing happened to me.. Forgot the UK sizing and risked it to place 2nd order. Never saw first cancelled but only 2nd order shipped.

I am curious.....how long did it take for you to receive the cancellation notification? I ordered another pair over the weekend and I have not received a shipped or cancelled notification yet.

I ordered the first pair Friday morning at 5:15am, I received the cancellation email Saturday night around 11:45.

I ordered the second pair Saturday morning at 8:30am, I received a shipping/dispatch email that day around 3:45pm.

I ordered another pair this morning at 9:15am, still waiting to see if it goes through.

I ordered the first pair Friday morning at 5:15am, I received the cancellation email Saturday night around 11:45.

I ordered the second pair Saturday morning at 8:30am, I received a shipping/dispatch email that day around 3:45pm.

I ordered another pair this morning at 9:15am, still waiting to see if it goes through.
Thank you for the breakdown. I bought another pair on Saturday afternoon and it is still processing. If I do not receive a dispatch email by tomorrow, I will assume that size? will cancel the order.

Back
Top Bottom