THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Can't beat the OG - Got 5 pairs of these last year, thought it was excessive at the time but glad of it now :nthat:
IMG_3065.jpg

I too have been trying to find those grey JDI’s in 10.5 with no luck as well. If anyone sees them or is willing to provide an oop it would be much appreciated.

I wouldn’t hesitate at all....
So far from what we can tell it’s a euro exclusive close to retail from a seemingly very legit seller. There’s returns and protection but he’s taken the time to provide the size conversions and everything else.

BNTL

I've never had to deal with using the protections etc, because I've exclusively bought from authorized retailers over the years. But, pulled the trigger on these. BNTL for sure lol - kind of against my best judgement - but we shall see.

Dawns today.
AM1D.jpg
AM1D.jpg

They look fantastic. Mine are en route...I can't wait.

On that note: how does Size? ship to the US? Their website indicates DHL, but the tracking# they gave me doesn't look like a DHL number (and it doesn't come up on DHL's tracking page). It's three letters followed by nine numbers. I don't recognize that format. This was my first order from Size?, so I don't have any prior experience with them.

They look fantastic. Mine are en route...I can't wait.

On that note: how does Size? ship to the US? Their website indicates DHL, but the tracking# they gave me doesn't look like a DHL number (and it doesn't come up on DHL's tracking page). It's three letters followed by nine numbers. I don't recognize that format. This was my first order from Size?, so I don't have any prior experience with them.

I learned that you have to search by reference. Use the Size? Order number on the dhl site and search by reference.

Back
Top Bottom