THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Picked up the womens Leopard's in a size 12W, I'm a size 11 in USm, I hope they fit.

It's a really good looking shoe, wanted it since they dropped. This might of been discussed a few pages back, but 12W okay for a US11?

Picked up the womens Leopard's in a size 12W, I'm a size 11 in USm, I hope they fit.

It's a really good looking shoe, wanted it since they dropped. This might of been discussed a few pages back, but 12W okay for a US11?
Normally, yes. Guess it depends on if you're a big 11 if that makes sense. But a lot of peoll that wear 11 can wear a womens 12.

Gonna be a little tight, 12W is more like a 10.5M.

Well here’s what the “Air Susan” AM1 for the “missing link” collab look like on foot. KD rocked em tonight..

2AA12D1E-3BDB-4C1D-AA04-79173C2D9D70.jpeg

A week after my daughter was born, I mentioned that I was looking for the Red Silt Pinnacles bc they were a pink/purple color and I wanted to match my daughter and she wears those colors a lot. I couldn't find them anywhere. It was like they disappeared from the internet the day she was born. 3 days later I get a box with those and the black/white adventure pack looking pair in a box. They were in his pile to cut open and dissect but he spared their life and sent them to me so I could match my daughter. How awesome is that? He didn't have to do that. Such an awesome gesture and I think of him every time I wear them. I know that sounds corny but it's true.

This is dope. Literally not a single friend or family member of mine are sneaker heads yet this kind of gesture makes me happy to be a part of the sneaker world with a bunch of strangers.

The Missing Link x Nike Air Max Susan is set to release on April 9, with the Missing Link movie slated to hit theaters just three days later.

Sounds and looks like it will be really, really limited. Stitched midsole was the first thing that caught my eye, that and no contour lines (if that makes any sense - can't find the correct term for the lines you'd typically see in an AM1 midsole).

Didn't look too bad from the pics that were posted in here yesterday. Really thought this would've been a 1-of-1 design for KD.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom