THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Ah now it's me. How surprising.
Sorry seems to be the hardest word, especially nowadays, everywhere around the world. People never say sorry because it's never them. Never ever. It's always because of someone else, or something else. But they are never wrong. Ever. So it can't be you.

Let me tell you, we get sometimes people on NT that post stuff that has been posted literally 3 posts above, 10 mins before. Is that what you want? Well I don't.
If anyone should be saying sorry, it's you. You're being a complete **** bc a guy posted some pics you posted 50 pages back. Get over it.

I don't believe I have said or done anything that would warrant an apology.

I don't know whether there is some kind of generational disconnect where so much value is placed on the opinions of people you don't even know that the simple posting of an image is taken as a slight or form of disrespect.

In regards to double posts it really doesn't bother me that much as I always have the option to swipe up or to swipe down past the offending post without my day being affected.

I understand it's "your thing" to post official images but does it really mean that much to you to get that coveted "first"?
Relax, it's just him. You're good man.

We have a few legit psychopaths on this site.

Look, this thread is extremely popular and moves fast. If something was posted 2-3 posts before, then absolutely you shouldn't post it again. But if it was posted a while back, several days & numerous pages back, then I don't see the big deal.

Personally, I hadn't seen those purple joints before, so I appreciate the pics.

via sole collector
Screen Shot 2019-03-08 at 2.03.02 PM.png

We have a few legit psychopaths on this site.

Look, this thread is extremely popular and moves fast. If something was posted 2-3 posts before, then absolutely you shouldn't post it again. But if it was posted a while back, several days & numerous pages back, then I don't see the big deal.

Personally, I hadn't seen those purple joints before, so I appreciate the pics.
this. there are def some miserable ***** on this site. :lol:

Just my opinion guys..but my air max essentials are more comfy on my size 13 feet. For me, essentials > new “old” shape

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    205.2 KB · Views: 49
Back
Top Bottom