THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

New ID option on nike eu for woman, can do a kind of 97/1 sw vibe
Capture1.PNG
Capture2.PNG

I can't get my head around those susan joints. No diss to folks feeling them.. I like the the execution of the concept but was hoping for a more "traditional" retro to land this month. Good luck to all the heads wanting them.. The beasts gonna be all over susan yo..

Finally got the right colour laces in these - White made them look off and sail wasn't working.. All they need now is a split outsole and better quality material on mudguard / tip ha
IMG_4373.JPG

Are these the recent pairs on Nike Europe, currently on sale for £66 or so?

SUPER BLACK SUPER BLACK

how’s the quality/construction on those bespoke industries?

I’m sure it’s pretty impressive irl but I know the lengths you’ve gone to w/see how shoes are constructed... interested to hear your take on them

SUPER BLACK SUPER BLACK

how’s the quality/construction on those bespoke industries?

I’m sure it’s pretty impressive irl but I know the lengths you’ve gone to w/see how shoes are constructed... interested to hear your take on them
Very impressive quality. Great craftsmanship and luxurious materials. I understand the price-tag for a pair from Bespoke IND is off-putting for some, but I can assure you that you won't be slighted in terms of product quality and ease of working with Damon. I wouldn't compare it to NikeLab Bespokes - I believe it's two entirely different processes/experiences, and a comparison isn't fair one way or the other. But if anyone is considering having Bespoke IND make a custom pair, I certainly wouldn't hesitate in terms of being satisfied with the final result.

SUPER BLACK SUPER BLACK

word & yeah I figure they’d be impressive

I’m actually mulling over going that route if I ever do make a bespoke.

Nike won’t allow me to use goretex as an underlay base and then overlay og mesh/ripstop & denim as the actually uppers but maybe bespoke industries will.

If I’m making a 1k$ plus air max 1 best believe I want it wearable in all conditions & damn near indestructible

I get that, bro - but I'm asking what is so special about Sean Wotherspoon. Why is his clout so big (not asking in a disrespectful way). Is he also a YouTube star or something? I only know him in the context of the Round Two shops. Also feels bad for the dude's apparent hirsutism.
Screen Shot 2019-03-18 at 10.04.37 AM.png
Screen Shot 2019-03-18 at 10.04.37 AM.png

20190318_212601.png

20190318_212626.png

from knowing guys that know guys that know that whole crew, SW used connects the had with someone within and came with an almost finished idea and it just blossomed from there. of course the "hybrid" thing is nothing new to us. but the folks at nike are always 6 months to 20 years behind. the whole bus and cartoon neck beard character is what partially made him "shoe famous" which isnt hard and isnt very famous at all. his crappy attitude and loose twitter fingers is prob why he will have no dealing with the swoosh moving fwd.

ronnie fieg, rinse and repeat.

IMO

Last edited:
Random interjection : Y’all know better than to use the word “rape” to describe a price (or really anything)
As has already been noted, trivializing the word "rape" in this way is against our forum rules: https://niketalk.com/threads/remind...sale-price-is-completely-unacceptable.581068/

Those who refuse to demonstrate basic respect will forfeit their posting access to our community.

Please report any violations of this or other forum policies to our team using the report link, which you'll find beneath each post.

As has already been noted, trivializing the word "rape" in this way is against our forum rules: https://niketalk.com/threads/remind...sale-price-is-completely-unacceptable.581068/

Those who refuse to demonstrate basic respect will forfeit their posting access to our community.

Please report any violations of this or other forum policies to our team using the report link, which you'll find beneath each post.
It should be more words than “rape” on that list too then.

Hey guys, anyone know where to find these in a size 14, seen them in the outlets here in Canada but size 14 is scarce. Think the style code is AH8145 103

Attachments

• Nike-Air-Max-1-White-Gum-AH8145-103-03.png
    Nike-Air-Max-1-White-Gum-AH8145-103-03.png
    291.1 KB · Views: 18
Back
Top Bottom