THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

$64 and change for the cool grey/platinum. Last summer I had one pair of AM1, after finding this thread I now have 10 and the great thing with the exception of the NikeID pair I was able to get the others for less than $85 shipped. Best thread on NT hands down. If only Nike had half the amount of restocks for the obsidians and royals as they did for the reds.

I’ll probably get flamed for this but I don’t care

These sketch am1s are the best air maxes I have seen in a LONG TIME

DAMN
I like standout color schemes in am1's so yea these caught my attention QUICK. The black ones may be better just because the writing stands out more but i think the whole concept was great. I happened to hit on Sat very quickly and 5 mins after the drop but these weren't easy? Crazy because for the last few weeks all i was seeing is people saying how ugly they were and I assumed they would sit like the los primeros did.

Im just waiting on nike to release a white/club purple AM1 for men or some other colorways in the scheme of the original blue/red ones. When it comes to more normal toned colorways ill usually go AM90 (but releases have been trash lately)

D_fPdePXoAAoqNh

Better keep em!

Yea? You think it’ll be one of those of sought after cw’s down the line?

Just looking overall at how much I spend and the amount of shoes I got. Time to tone it down. Bought these in jan and wore em once.

You srs? They are part of the sale right now on ndc.

Double play posted the deal this am. $61 I believe he said.

Yea? You think it’ll be one of those of sought after cw’s down the line?

Just looking overall at how much I spend and the amount of shoes I got. Time to tone it down. Bought these in jan and wore em once.

I mean they are similar to the Annies. Some dudes even like the blue on em more than the royal blue on the Anniversary!

I don’t like em more but happy I have em....

Back
Top Bottom