THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

My Anni beaters have had two rounds in the wash over the time lol

Look Fantastic
Same for my Parras.

20190901_201706.jpg
20190901_201706.jpg

Retail is fair for these imo. Overall quality leaves a bit to be desired, but on the whole, all good.. How low is the lowball? If they don't have a wider release you might kick yourself for not pulling the trigger now..

Retail is fair for these imo. Overall quality leaves a bit to be desired, but on the whole, all good.. How low is the lowball? If they don't have a wider release you might kick yourself for not pulling the trigger now..

I have the high offer on a 10.5 on goat at 105 but I ain’t pressed over them. I go through phases with shoes where I really don’t care anymore. Sometimes I consider selling everything but then somehow Nike always keeps me coming back. :lol:

Ive had decent luck with putting baby powder on some other shoes, i just let it sit and absorb the grease for a few hours, then brush it off. The longer it sits, the more oils it can absorb. I would then use a cleaning solution to get any of the powder that didnt come off.

If you can get these for 150 shipped, it's a good buy imo.

You're right, if we dondon't see a wide release, these will go up up up

Back
Top Bottom