THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Lemonades were trash.

1000%.

Glanced and saw dude wrote what appeared to be a big announcement...saw the reactionary gif below it, and was expecting something epic....then dude said Lemonades were being retroed. :smh: :lol:

In other news, I just got word on a fairly insane AM1 release coming in April, supposedly. Possibly as part of the annual AMD celebration period. Obviously not entirely sure if it's true or not (God knows I've heard so many rumors over the years, many of which were just that). This, however, did come from a person working at Nike, so I can't discredit it right off the bat. The word is... (drumroll) that Nike will be retroing the AM1 "Lemonade" from the 2006 Powerwall Pack (and according to the source at Nike, it looks spot on). Furthermore, Nike will also be releasing a "Pink Lemonade" version, which is basically a pink version of the "Lemonade" design (not to be confused with the Pink Powerwall model). Again, I've only heard this - I haven't seen any renders or proof of any kind. Don't kill the messenger if this is all smoke.
Wow that would be awesome. Hope it happens.

Indigo Denims were a great ID option!
Especially bleached.

74F3EBEA-71A8-4988-8528-A7D2658E52DF.jpeg
Top 3 options ever in my opinion. I should've ordered 2 pair

I kick myself for not taking advantage of denim options. I just didn't have the vision to think about them looking better bleached and distressed. Same way I didn't think about it before selling my denim dunks from 04.

Need help on Wotherspoon sizing, please.
I see much better prices on used pairs that are a full size down from my TTS as opposed to half size down. I consider my feet to be normal width and I generally like to wear my shoes fitted. Do you think I can comfortably fit in a full size down?

Thanks for all your help!

Need help on Wotherspoon sizing, please.
I see much better prices on used pairs that are a full size down from my TTS as opposed to half size down. I consider my feet to be normal width and I generally like to wear my shoes fitted. Do you think I can comfortably fit in a full size down?

Thanks for all your help!
Your starting point matters. I'm 11 in most shoes but I'm 10.5 in AM1 and AF!, so half size down. I'm a 10 in SW. So .5 down from AM1/AF1 but full size down from most shoes.

Your starting point matters. I'm 11 in most shoes but I'm 10.5 in AM1 and AF!, so half size down. I'm a 10 in SW. So .5 down from AM1/AF1 but full size down from most shoes.
Thanks for the quick reply!
I’m usually a size 8 for AM1 (And Jordan 1s) and 7.5 in AF1. Do you wear your shoes fitted or with a little more wiggle room?

Thanks for the quick reply!
I’m usually a size 8 for AM1 (And Jordan 1s) and 7.5 in AF1. Do you wear your shoes fitted or with a little more wiggle room?
idk it's hard to say what I call fitted and you call fitted. The SW fit .5 bigger than an average AM1 though. That's really all I can say.

Back
Top Bottom