THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Today's wear. Day 4 of Air max Month. Happy I was able to get these for super cheap (swoosh account)
20200304_081607.jpg

Wrd?! You from Westchester? Originally from Rockland my self, Spring Valley

Haha yeah bro.

I live in Westchester but I'm in Manhattan a lot for work.

I used to frequent Rockland a lot as well!

-Drew

First attempt at a re-shape... Not bad. Definitely better than before.
D78B236F-8A3B-4520-ADA7-DC0AEABAD26E.jpeg
0217894B-26B2-4029-BF93-C3F3CE9AE15A.jpeg
The wooden shoe tree might actually be pushing the toe back up, you might have to use a different one to stuff while your doing it. I just use the cheap ikea ones, they have the profile i want.

Crazy how much y’all flourished back in 2018 and early 2019. A lot of great GR’s. Black mininswoosh just reminded me of that.

This air max month its a great reminder to see them all on foot again, good memories. Wish I grabbed a few but been trying to keep the rotation to a minimum.

I got rid of everything pre anniversary. I like to pretend that 10 years didn’t exist.
Lol, why? I’m assuming it’s the shape. I never really cared til recently. Besides the banana shape and the cliff toe, one thing-in my opinion- they should never bring back Is the stuffed-ish tongue. I like how they are now and fit way better.

Someone is putting in work at the factory in Vietnam.

I placed an ID order on Sunday, received a we started AND we’re almost done email three hours apart on Tuesday.

I look tonight in my UPS and the package is passed export scan at the clearing agency.

Last edited:
How serious is TheDropDate? According to em CityPacks seem to show up in a lot of stores:

Back
Top Bottom