THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Also just came in today...these are absolutely clean! A nice spring/summer trainers imo
20201117_151702.jpg
20201117_151728.jpg
20201117_151739.jpg
Are these pink like lemonade or salmon? Asking cause different pics makes the shade look different

Idk what it is but I like the Evergreens > Sages. Both are good but when comparing the two the Sages seem washed out (likely due to the materials).

Someone mentioned it a while ago but nike was kinda bugging doing 3 AM1s in such a short period. Would've probably helped the limeades to release them 3rd instead of 1st when we just had other green AM1s

general question for you guys since this thread is active, but has anyone had success w/ snkrs via desktop?
limited releases, shoe instantly goes from coming soon to sold out via mobile

when i'm desktop, i get through but it says payment error after being told i'm in line

i'm just trying to make sense of this

Recently I've had the same issue with snkrs desktop. I get a message that says 3rd party payment failed although it still lists me as pending.

On the app I rarely have the glitch where it goes instantly to sold out. However I never get a notification that I won or lost through the app (android) which I why I prefer using desktop since it at least tells me the bad news.

Back
Top Bottom