THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Some hair got in to the mesh area, I'm not sure if you guys can see it in the photo, should I use a vacuum to remove them? Scared I might ruin the mesh. Thanks

Edit: Got a haircut so some hair fell in to the mesh
Hand held vac shouldn’t hurt. But yah tweezers probably good too

Cant you use tweezers?

Too small to use tweezers, can't really see some of them but I know it's there. It's bothering me lmao

A vacuum will work.

Obviously dont press hard against it, and clean whatever nozzle tip you used before you press it on the mesh so as not to transfer dirt.

Hand held vac shouldn’t hurt. But yah tweezers probably good too

I'll try the vacuum later, hope it works!

Thanks for the comments!

My Masters golf AM 1/97...
I love the fact I can wear them on and off the course...

CCEF305B-C7AE-4790-A347-695F7AFA46AA.jpeg
3260B5BB-CC4F-4379-98BA-4659D79A4E42.jpeg
3EA87C9B-59A6-4C32-993F-75539FE0F94D.jpeg

Last edited:
Thanks for clarifying. I’ve held other pairs in hand that had a more even pattern. The pair I purchased was from an outlet so I was wondering if it was a b grade.
OUTLET?!?!?!!?!? Which one?!?? If I seen them in my size, I would buy without any questions...

Thanks for clarifying. I’ve held other pairs in hand that had a more even pattern. The pair I purchased was from an outlet so I was wondering if it was a b grade.
OUTLET?!?!?!!?!? Which one?!?? If I seen them in my size, I would buy without any questions

Based on the timing of last year’s new AMD NBY options, it was around 2/20 for AM90 NBY unlocked options.

I saw the premium AM90 (not in US) and AM95s yesterday as “coming soon”.

I guess I’ll just get more swaps done instead.

download the link then you can enter

Back
Top Bottom