THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Happy Air Max day!

unds for today
E06882C1-4D69-4543-93A9-DC542FEA7761.jpeg

Based on the preview of the actual shoe, they've done something with the sole. It's not a normal am1 sole. The heel is definitely different. There's 2 levels like.a Sacai or something.
Lol I saw that, guess hes trying to be different or "creative", putting his "spin" on things . But who am I to be so quick to judge, all I've seen is the low quality close up video floating around and a bunch of mock ups, I wish they would be spending all this energy on making the am1 soles softer like the 90s, or recrafting the bw and 180s(and bring back more than just the persian violets every five years 😬) , and please put the bw on nby, when it's revived.... if it's revived. .... I feel like that kid on Christmas who f*cks up everybody's day by b*tching🥴 ... Enjoy air max day lads... F*ck the 🥓90 too retail was looking possible but I guess not , maybe they'll drop to 180 on goat but I doubt it lol they're back at 300, anyways...enjoy your bacon boots fellas 🤕🎉maybe I'll eat come 2034 for the 30th anni huh🥓🥓 ,just f*cking around I'll pay resell eventually.

just seen that DripLA had an IG raffle for AM1 evolution, does it mean they’re getting a wider release? havent seen any raffles for them in EU

Saw these dilla am1s a while back, makes me wish dilla would have gotten a shoe back when dqm and stash were getting air max's, but hell he was dying by that time and don't remember him being much of a sneaker guy, rip j dilla . maybe I'll make a tribute 90 inspired by donuts, nike by dilla 🍩

Attachments

• Nike-Air-Max-1-iD-Cover-Art-J-Dilla-Donuts-5.jpg
    Nike-Air-Max-1-iD-Cover-Art-J-Dilla-Donuts-5.jpg
    96.1 KB · Views: 98
  • Nike-Air-Max-1-iD-Cover-Art-J-Dilla-Shining-4.jpg
    Nike-Air-Max-1-iD-Cover-Art-J-Dilla-Shining-4.jpg
    139.7 KB · Views: 138
Every am1 I've bought for resale on drop day lately has tanked in price straight after.

So I've held off on the evos but they only seem to be going up. And bugger all pairs about by the looks.

Every am1 I've bought for resale on drop day lately has tanked in price straight after.

So I've held off on the evos but they only seem to be going up. And bugger all pairs about by the looks.
Are they getting a U.S release? Price isnt crazy expensive but definitely wouldn't want to jump the gun on them.

Evos are going up and the original colorway is the most expensive but available on NDC right now

Back
Top Bottom