THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

B00F8B84-3F37-4068-844E-E1E29F2FD64E.jpeg

Has Nike ever sent a coupon code for delayed NBY orders?

I haven’t received any type of email since “we’ve received your order.”

Getting jealous with all these pairs I’m seeing :lol:

If the date is past the ETA in the Order Confirmation, they’ll probably generate one.

I find any excuse to ask for a promo code even though I get med codes (10% off) almost every week. They’re valid on NBYs too, but you can only get them once per week.

If there’s a fourth wave, I definitely want to order a design with a Dark Iris/Purple Quarter/Tongue/Liner. I also want to use that lighter Safari print option!

42EF172F-AF0D-4AB7-8173-2F1C457D19F8.gif

Last edited:
Has Nike ever sent a coupon code for delayed NBY orders?

I haven’t received any type of email since “we’ve received your order.”

Getting jealous with all these pairs I’m seeing :lol:
I got a 10% off code for my bad luck of choosing the wrong material on my last NBY smh I had to return it. Luckily I got access again and fixed the issue this time so it's a win win for me...10% off code and mmk my kicks but I have another NBY AM1 that was made the first time that still hasn't arrived. I think there must be an issue with the hairy curry suede. Anybody else still have one with those material being made after a month?

I think that was the second drop, mine has the same date and I was part of the second drop.
Yep you’re right. On the first access people had pairs after 2 weeks, maybe less. I was on that second access that went to a wider group. Making this recent one the third. I keep forgetting about that early one.

Back
Top Bottom