THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Still waiting for an update on my second pair. >D:rolleyes

Chatted with customer service Saturday and got no actual help, but old girl did try to sell me some socks.

1656354886489.gif

Checked the Nike App and saw my order from 4/28 had shipped but when I clicked the image of the shoe there was no tracking number and it still said "preparing shipment". Contacted customer service about it and the rep said I could reach out to UPS if I wanted to so I replied how am I supposed to reach out to UPS with no tracking number? Took him a bit to respond and then he said oh here's the tracking number(there was also no email from Nike telling me the shoe was completed and had shipped). UPS shows label created but no delivery date yet. I'll give it to the end of next week to see if there are updates. Nike sheenanigans strikes again.

Checked the Nike App and saw my order from 4/28 had shipped but when I clicked the image of the shoe there was no tracking number and it still said "preparing shipment". Contacted customer service about it and the rep said I could reach out to UPS if I wanted to so I replied how am I supposed to reach out to UPS with no tracking number? Took him a bit to respond and then he said oh here's the tracking number(there was also no email from Nike telling me the shoe was completed and had shipped). UPS shows label created but no delivery date yet. I'll give it to the end of next week to see if there are updates. Nike sheenanigans strikes again.
I'll say from my round 2 and 3 orders. .. I would get an email saying one thing and under my Nike app the status would say something different. So just know it's seems that's how it is. Hopefully you guys get yall stuff much sooner than later

Due to all the sizing discussion and knowing that, for me and others, the Concepts fit a bit longer I have been trying different insoles. I’m wearing 2 AM1 insoles in my Concepts right now and it eliminates the extra room. I’m not sure it’s THE solution though because they feel a bit snug now. Anyone thinking Kasinas, Concepts, Pattas, etc are running big, try swapping out insoles or doubling up. I agree with @bajanprodigy and stick with my normal size. Slightly bigger is always better than slightly small.

I use these when I need to get rid of extra room. Not as thick as Nike insoles.

Amazon product ASIN B000S6JTMQ

How? They said they could only discount future orders.
I’ve been contacting them 3X… round 2 faux atmos… they said the best they could do is apply I think it’s just 15… from 190 it went down to 165… and they said they’ll make sure to ship it via UPS once it’s done

Yea I chatted earlier about my 4/28 order. Chat rep told me new delivery date is 7/22/22 😂. They did take 10% off the order for me
I got the same answer for my 1st round order after initially being told 6/29/22. It just keeps getn pushed back more and more wont be surprised if im still waiting on them in august n september smh.

Hope it works for you. I ended up removing the second because it was too snug. But I’m going to try other options like cutting a piece of felt, or something comparable, to the size of the insole and placing it in between the insole and the shoe. I am fine wearing my Concepts as is, just playing around because I’m curious if something can be added to bridge those small gaps.
Get some Hefe Luxx insoles. Move insoles are good too. I actually prefer those over the Hefe Luxx

Back
Top Bottom