THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

HoH’s description still says that illustration appears on the heel is “Urawa Dragon”…. Again, that’s supposed to be an eel (Unagi in Japanese) that looks like the hiragana letter for “U” which is…, “う” and it surely doesn’t have anything to do with Dragon…
Glad I read this. Was about to make a corny joke about the Last Dragons being a cop

😬

this. i’m generally a huge fan of animal print, but the leopard print here just seems haphazardly thrown in and a strange combo. wish they’d done a darker color for the outsole, too. the denim and exaggerated jean-like stitching is dope tho.

i’ll cop if i can get them for ~$120 on the strength of the dark blue denim look
SVRN... use code NEWS30 $120 shipped..

SVRN... use code NEWS30 $120 shipped..

you are appreciated. code also worked on the safaris so added a pair to my cart before checking out.

thank you again for lookin out!

sanddrift.png

Last edited:
For those that have the Gray Crepes, anyone have off-white laces in a similar style to the OG laces it came with?

For those that have the Gray Crepes, anyone have off-white laces in a similar style to the OG laces it came with?

I bought these. They do seem slightly thinner than the laces they came with but I was hard pressed to find sail laces in the length i wanted.

Also, posted this before but the gray laces that came with the aqua pattas are pretty much a perfect match for the swoosh on the crepe grays.

I see that the Time Warps (AF1s) have launched overseas... Any word if they'll also see a release in the US?

I want that sole for a project or two or three lol

They actually look pretty decent without the straps. They remind me of the Pattas.

via IG
IMG_0298.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom