THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

1000%

Wish I was that lucky to just walk in and see a bunch of recent am1s just sitting all in your size. Usually employees or resellers scoop them up haha.

illustrayt illustrayt How are the BBs the cheapest though???

I used to arrive close to store opening time. However, there are just too many resellers, so I just pass by in the afternoon. Much more chill.

Not sure about BB pricing. They sure feel the cheapest though. I lightweight regret scooping them up.

Too many resellers honestly. Better stalking websites

This. I've been there right when stores open to do some shopping, and as I pass the Nike store there is always a line of people/resellers ready to go right when it opens. Then you see them walk out with giant bags with anything good. The store is trash because all they leave behind is trash.

Unknwn has extra 25% off sale items. Shima Shimas for $120 shipped with plenty of sizes. Pecans and Honeydews for $93 shipped. Ended up grabbing Pecans for $83 shipped with $10 Shop dollars.

IMG_8142.jpeg

IMG_5011.gif

Damn…. Why the hell NDC-JP keeps coming up w/ Golf one??? Black/White is already out and they still are on FSR as of currently while White/Black is now listed as coming soon…
IMG_3623.jpeg

Reverse Michigans launch this week. The leather liner ruined them, IMO.

Reverse Michigans launch this week. The leather liner ruined them, IMO.

Get GOVRN on the horn and have him swap the liner out.

Any suggestions for the best mall and places for sneakers in Orlando? I'm at Disneyworld with the family but looking to get a little shopping in when I can.

Any and all suggestions welcome

Thanks

Any suggestions for the best mall and places for sneakers in Orlando? I'm at Disneyworld with the family but looking to get a little shopping in when I can.

Any and all suggestions welcome

Thanks

These two are always a part of my itinerary every time I visit. They made me learn to pack LIGHT and be uber efficient with packing lol

Nike Clearance Store
2671 W Osceola Pkwy, Kissimmee, FL 34741

Nike Clearance Store
5209 International Dr Ste A-C, Orlando, FL 32819

Non-Nike
Disney Springs

Side note (edit)
Travel Tips for Disney World
- Utilize the Skyliner (gondola) if you want to go from Hollywood Studios to EPCOT and vice versa. It’ll save you hella time. Plus, you get nice views. However, if it’s raining, they shut it down temporary until the weather clears up.

- EPCOT for the nutrition/food.

Tips for packing that are helped me:
- Use the military roll to pack your shirts / shorts / pants

- place any clothing that could fit into your travel shoes (military rolled shirts / socks / etc). I usually bring 3-4 sneakers each for a certain purpose, so I can MAXimize space (get it?! lol)

- pack light because you’ll likely scoop up items from Nike and Disney, so I try to keep one side of my carry-on empty when arriving.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom