The Official Air Zoom Kobe I Post

thats a sample box(i think)

any info on a release dates on the color ways?
That's my word

[/center]

^^ It's very possible for Nike to release every pair of shoes Kobe wears and would make perfect sense also.

So far we've seen him wear 2 pairs, one home colors (white/purple) and one pair away colors (black/yellow). Add to that the samples and GR's we've seen (black/purple, carolina blue/grey, all-stars, white/grey, etc.) gets us up to six pairs? There is also no mention if any of these shoes will or will not be "limited", "quickstrikes", or "online exclusives".

Considering Lebron already has six different colors of his new shoe available right now (albeit three of them are very limited) plus more to come and not to mention all the lows ( I won't even go into all the Jordan XIV's :rolleyes
eyes.gif
), it is completely plausible for Nike to release every color of the ZK1's.

BUY MY JORDAN WHITE CEMENT III'S AND XVII+ CROCS
cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI...RK:MESE:IT

i think you should take down that link to the jordans as well if u want em to take down the one to the kobes, first rule, lol.

^ Hahahahaha, touche mon ami; but there is a big difference between blowing up someone else's auction in a related thread vs. pimping your own in your sig :wink:
wink.gif

Kobe was pimpin those Blk/Yellow ones last night. I'll buy 2 if those drop. I can't wait for 2/11/06 ! ! !
C O O K # 4 5
<<<----- Future NBA MVP 2031

^^I tried there couldn't find them if they are there.
She had my fighting for air. She told me to come, but I was already there. AC/DC

again, there is NO chance Nike will release all the colorways that Kobe wears. it would be impossible and would make no sense.

Kobe just started wearing the Zoom Kobe. you should use the 2k5's as an example and not the Zoom Kobe. Just like the 2k5's, I think we will see MANY more PE colorways that Kobe will wear. try adding up all the 2k5 PE colorways he has worn. way more than 6 or 7.

[/b]​
[/b]​
[/b]​

Quote:
again, there is NO chance Nike will release all the colorways that Kobe wears. it would be impossible and would make no sense.
Kobe just started wearing the Zoom Kobe. you should use the 2k5's as an example and not the Zoom Kobe. Just like the 2k5's, I think we will see MANY more PE colorways that Kobe will wear. try adding up all the 2k5 PE colorways he has worn. way more than 6 or 7.

kobe has only worn 2 pairs of ZK1 u really can't use the 2K5 as an example cuz those arent his sig. shoes. trust me nike will release every pair kobe puts on his feet. look at LBJ23 every sneaker he has worn during a game is made for the public 2 get a hold of thru contests, GR's, and QS's. plus it would b the stupidest move on nike if they dont release every color of the ZK1's KB8 wears
i need Wu-Tang Clan dunks in any size, any Kobe's made by ADIDAS in 11.5, any DS Jordans in 11.5. Hit me up on AIM: PacPunBigEazyL

^^ thanks for the info.
She had my fighting for air. She told me to come, but I was already there. AC/DC

Quote:
so there will be no more PE's for Kobe?? is that what you are saying?

kinda sorta. cuz nike invested alot of money into kobe n he wont b wearing kicks that arent able 2 b obtained. cuz i dont think lebron,correct me if im wrong, has worn any PE's in an NBA game. every kick LBJ has worn in an nba game has been able 2 b obtained, so i think it'll b the same for KB8.
i need Wu-Tang Clan dunks in any size, any Kobe's made by ADIDAS in 11.5, any DS Jordans in 11.5. Hit me up on AIM: PacPunBigEazyL

Quote:
kinda sorta. cuz nike invested alot of money into kobe n he wont b wearing kicks that arent able 2 b obtained. cuz i dont think lebron,correct me if im wrong, has worn any PE's in an NBA game. every kick LBJ has worn in an nba game has been able 2 b obtained, so i think it'll b the same for KB8.

Um...I dunno about that. Not a lot of us where able to get some of Lebron's PE's. (like the chamber of fears.)
Also, Jordan does a lot of PE's that we can't get, why wouldn't nike?

But I see where your com'in from.

Back
Top Bottom