nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

depends what genre you guys going for first

martial arts? romance? robots? drama?
laugh.gif

Yikes. give me some good martial arts titles to begin  with please.

FMA:Brotherhood is the best place to start in anime. cause its action pretty much every single episode.

also whats that anime with the kid with the gold bat who roller skates and has the whole city shook?

FMA:Brotherhood is the best place to start in anime. cause its action pretty much every single episode.

also whats that anime with the kid with the gold bat who roller skates and has the whole city shook?

Code Geass or Death Note would be a great place to start. Both have crazy good plot and animation.

Code Geass or Death Note would be a great place to start. Both have crazy good plot and animation.

Originally Posted by likethematrix

Originally Posted by likethematrix

Originally Posted by twostripestiger

What do you guys think about Lupin the 3rd?
It brings the Lulz.
laugh.gif

likethematrix wrote:
Paranoia Agent
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I also got a quick question about the new episode of Naruto. Why did Kakashi's mangekyou sharingan have inverted colors? Animation error perhaps?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by twostripestiger

What do you guys think about Lupin the 3rd?
It brings the Lulz.
laugh.gif

likethematrix wrote:
Paranoia Agent
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I also got a quick question about the new episode of Naruto. Why did Kakashi's mangekyou sharingan have inverted colors? Animation error perhaps?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Apocalypz

Originally Posted by Oskar Kokoshka

Spot on, sir. Unless that "facepalm while you facepalm" line was 'shopped, I don't intend to become a fan anytime soon.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Yeah I don't like them and their lazy CR rips either, but sometimes I can't wait. What group are you using for S;G?
nerd.gif

Michiko to Hatchin ? I was expecting a lot more from that series.
I don't mind the episodic stuff like Bebop and Champloo, but that series was all over the place. Stylish as hell, though.
I'm using [Steins;Sub], however I've been hearing that they're using modified CR subs as well. Oh well.
Originally Posted by SensitiveLoser

boku no pico best anime of all time
>Boku no pico
>Constanza.jpg

Wrong forum, broseph.
laugh.gif
Yeah I guess every group is using some version of Crunchy's.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
@ this lost /a/non. Never thought I would see Boku No Pico on NT.

Spot on, sir. Unless that "facepalm while you facepalm" line was 'shopped, I don't intend to become a fan anytime soon.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Yeah I don't like them and their lazy CR rips either, but sometimes I can't wait. What group are you using for S;G?
nerd.gif

I don't mind the episodic stuff like Bebop and Champloo, but that series was all over the place. Stylish as hell, though.
I'm using [Steins;Sub], however I've been hearing that they're using modified CR subs as well. Oh well.

>Boku no pico
>Constanza.jpg

Wrong forum, broseph.
laugh.gif
Yeah I guess every group is using some version of Crunchy's.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
@ this lost /a/non. Never thought I would see Boku No Pico on NT.

Pretty old, but you absolutely and simply can NOT go wrong with Deathnote as a first manga/anime. The plot immediately draws you in, making you want to read more (although it does get kinda complicated as it progresses).

Pretty old, but you absolutely and simply can NOT go wrong with Deathnote as a first manga/anime. The plot immediately draws you in, making you want to read more (although it does get kinda complicated as it progresses).

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
nerd.gif

>Boku no pico
>Constanza.jpg

Wrong forum, broseph.
laugh.gif
problem?

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
nerd.gif

>Boku no pico
>Constanza.jpg

Wrong forum, broseph.
laugh.gif
problem?

Both Naruto and Bleach manga were meh this week. Am I the only one lost on the whole brother thing at the end of Naruto???
Though...

Spoiler [+]
Thought Naruto was going to go HAM when Raikage was dissin the 4th

Yeah the whole orange spoiler thing is not cutting it, lol

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/font]

[/font]

Both Naruto and Bleach manga were meh this week. Am I the only one lost on the whole brother thing at the end of Naruto???
Though...

Spoiler [+]
Thought Naruto was going to go HAM when Raikage was dissin the 4th

Yeah the whole orange spoiler thing is not cutting it, lol

[/font]

[/font]

Originally Posted by FOG

This.
I've seen that series about 3 times.
Epic anime!
Edit: Also it has one of the best anime soundtracks ever.

Originally Posted by FOG

This.
I've seen that series about 3 times.
Epic anime!
Edit: Also it has one of the best anime soundtracks ever.

any suggestions from instant streaming netflix?
Ive already seen
Bleach
Naruto
Trigun
Claymore
FullMetal Alchemist Brotherhood

any suggestions from instant streaming netflix?
Ive already seen
Bleach
Naruto
Trigun
Claymore
FullMetal Alchemist Brotherhood

Back
Top Bottom