The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

bout time Gantz got interesting again.
pimp.gif

Picked this up today finally at Barnes & Noble and i'm really liking it so far although, I'm  
30t6p3b.gif
since book 2 isn't out till April 
mad.gif

Picked this up today finally at Barnes & Noble and i'm really liking it so far although, I'm  
30t6p3b.gif
since book 2 isn't out till April 
mad.gif

Originally Posted by blakep267

Originally Posted by Smedroc

Madara clearly has no regard for chakra reserves. This +%*% has summoned 2 meteors and the amazon forest so far
30t6p3b.gif

he's not actually alive. Chakra works different for edos. if Im not mistaken, since theyre bodies regenerate after damage is done, so does their chakra regenerate back to its original level.  Sorta like in a fighting game when you have to charge up an attack, but your energy bar refills up.
30t6p3b.gif
Son comes with a gameshark equipped with preset codes 

Originally Posted by blakep267

Originally Posted by Smedroc

Madara clearly has no regard for chakra reserves. This +%*% has summoned 2 meteors and the amazon forest so far
30t6p3b.gif

he's not actually alive. Chakra works different for edos. if Im not mistaken, since theyre bodies regenerate after damage is done, so does their chakra regenerate back to its original level.  Sorta like in a fighting game when you have to charge up an attack, but your energy bar refills up.
30t6p3b.gif
Son comes with a gameshark equipped with preset codes 

All i'm saying is I want to see what type of slick %%@$ Itachi is about to pull...if sasuke is god then Itachi is god's dad.

All i'm saying is I want to see what type of slick %%@$ Itachi is about to pull...if sasuke is god then Itachi is god's dad.

Originally Posted by Air JustinXI

I swear the animation for Naruto gets worse and worse each week.
I don't really agree with this but I've seen others say it. I just hope it doesn't drastically slip when the anime catches up to the Great Ninja War and all these fights start happening. I feel like when 9 tails Naruto gets animated its going to be 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Air JustinXI

I swear the animation for Naruto gets worse and worse each week.
I don't really agree with this but I've seen others say it. I just hope it doesn't drastically slip when the anime catches up to the Great Ninja War and all these fights start happening. I feel like when 9 tails Naruto gets animated its going to be 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Periwinkle

Originally Posted by 2sappy

I knew the new episode of another wasn't gonna end on a good note. 
laugh.gif

These deaths are getting ridiculous
laugh.gif
i mean they left the cursed place... no way it's from the curse. i believe that was an actual accident.
that was just some kind of water patrol doing it's rounds and that *!%+++$ thought it was a good idea to swim 1 mile out to get a 2 dollar beach ball
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Periwinkle

Originally Posted by 2sappy

I knew the new episode of another wasn't gonna end on a good note. 
laugh.gif

These deaths are getting ridiculous
laugh.gif
i mean they left the cursed place... no way it's from the curse. i believe that was an actual accident.
that was just some kind of water patrol doing it's rounds and that *!%+++$ thought it was a good idea to swim 1 mile out to get a 2 dollar beach ball
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom