The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

Originally Posted by Nako XL

vandenreich?
Well, Reich means empire or kingdom in german. So it might be the Vanden Empire or something along those lines, unless Vanden also means something (which i dont know if it does or not).
on a side note, so now they go from using spanish words to using german huh? way to mix it up for the "last" arc...
laugh.gif

vandenreich?
Well, Reich means empire or kingdom in german. So it might be the Vanden Empire or something along those lines, unless Vanden also means something (which i dont know if it does or not).
on a side note, so now they go from using spanish words to using german huh? way to mix it up for the "last" arc...
laugh.gif

Whats going to be bs in bleach is if Kubo doesn't explain how a group more powerful than the shinigami just suddenly appears without soul society knowing about it.

Whats going to be bs in bleach is if Kubo doesn't explain how a group more powerful than the shinigami just suddenly appears without soul society knowing about it.

Just finished gurren lagan (w.e.) again and I'll have to say that is one of my favorites. 20+ episodes and there wasn't a need to continue the story further, bravo. Also got around the watching all of x'amd and that was slept on. Worth watching again , which I think I will.

Just finished gurren lagan (w.e.) again and I'll have to say that is one of my favorites. 20+ episodes and there wasn't a need to continue the story further, bravo. Also got around the watching all of x'amd and that was slept on. Worth watching again , which I think I will.

The arc is making no sense, it's just oh we're going to destroy soul society now. Somehow they'll tie this in somehow, but how are you going to make a final arc on something unknown for the whole series.

Gurren Lagann is also one of my favorites, I love how it just threw stuff at you and it worked because the series was just over the top the entire time.

The arc is making no sense, it's just oh we're going to destroy soul society now. Somehow they'll tie this in somehow, but how are you going to make a final arc on something unknown for the whole series.

Gurren Lagann is also one of my favorites, I love how it just threw stuff at you and it worked because the series was just over the top the entire time.

Originally Posted by reener

Originally Posted by PRIME

Even when he's dead Itachi has Sasuke chasing him, too much swagggg
pimp.gif
I told you guys 
laugh.gif

Sasuke has been Itachi's %!$%@ his entire life, and the moment Sasuke killed him, Itachi put the cuffs extra tight around his ankles. 
Whatever Sasuke does, Itachi will counter at some point and the shock value in Sasuke's eyes will be at an all time high. 

That look on his face when he was put back in his place was priceless 
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
you were right. Itachi doesn't even care about Sasuke he continuously tells him "I have important stuff to do"
Thats the part that got me the most. Itachi was treating Sasuke like he was lower on the "to do" list
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by zs05wc

What if some how Itachi and Sasuke end up teaming up against Kabuto and Oorochimaru ends up showing up?

That would actually be pretty cool, but how would Oro show up exactly? I think I remember hints of Oro not completely being gone but its been so long in the manga that I forgot. 

pimp.gif
I told you guys 
laugh.gif

Sasuke has been Itachi's %!$%@ his entire life, and the moment Sasuke killed him, Itachi put the cuffs extra tight around his ankles. 
Whatever Sasuke does, Itachi will counter at some point and the shock value in Sasuke's eyes will be at an all time high. 

laugh.gif
pimp.gif
you were right. Itachi doesn't even care about Sasuke he continuously tells him "I have important stuff to do"
Thats the part that got me the most. Itachi was treating Sasuke like he was lower on the "to do" list
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

What if some how Itachi and Sasuke end up teaming up against Kabuto and Oorochimaru ends up showing up?

That would actually be pretty cool, but how would Oro show up exactly? I think I remember hints of Oro not completely being gone but its been so long in the manga that I forgot. 

pimp.gif
I told you guys 
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
pimp.gif
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 2sappy

vandenreich?
laugh.gif
To be fair Ishida has been using German words for his weapons and what not.

vandenreich?
laugh.gif

vandenreich?
laugh.gif

Kabuto had actually integrated some of Orochimaru's remains into his body, hoping to surpass his former master, but was also slowly being taken over by them. Now Oro is struggling to possess Kabuto, which in turn has caused Kabuto to look more like Oro. But technically Oro had already been permanently sealed by Itachi's Totsuka Sword...

But then again, you never know what Oro's got under those sleeves... He's arguably the most unpredictable character in the entire series, and he has left such a huge impact on events even after he was deemed 'inactive'. I have a strong feeling he'll be making a reappearance though.

Kabuto had actually integrated some of Orochimaru's remains into his body, hoping to surpass his former master, but was also slowly being taken over by them. Now Oro is struggling to possess Kabuto, which in turn has caused Kabuto to look more like Oro. But technically Oro had already been permanently sealed by Itachi's Totsuka Sword...

But then again, you never know what Oro's got under those sleeves... He's arguably the most unpredictable character in the entire series, and he has left such a huge impact on events even after he was deemed 'inactive'. I have a strong feeling he'll be making a reappearance though.

Back
Top Bottom