The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

Took my daughter to watch the Demon Slayer "movie" last night lol.

What a freaking cash grab. I didn't need to re-watch the final episode from last season.

But I did enjoy finally seeing Serpent and Wind Hashira do their thing.

Hoping this season will be better than last lol
it literally tells you that its episode 11 and then episode 1 of the last season in all of the previews lol plus thats how the last one was too

it literally tells you that its episode 11 and then episode 1 of the last season in all of the previews lol plus thats how the last one was too
Yeah, I didn’t read anything about it lol. My daughter saw the preview and wanted to go so we went lolol

Am I crazy or is this tshirt fire?
1708929014865.png

With these
VEG165506-A.jpg

and these
nike-dunk-low-pro-se-homer_18151560_45616641_1000.jpg

Last edited:
New chapter is out.

The five elders are gonna team up to fight Luffy. I can't wait to see what their forms look like.

A decade later, I think I can finally admit that while I liked watching it on adult swim, I never really understood what was going on in Inuyasha :lol:
Naraku was some thief that was almost killed by another character. So after surviving with the help of the same woman that Inuyasha loved, he sacrificed himself to multiple demons which ate him and somehow combined to result in Naraku. So he killed that woman while disguised as Inuyasha to try to get that jewel for powers. I think that’s the origin of the show, it’s been a while.

The rest of it is basically like old world Devil May Cry except his older bro is a full demon while Inuyasha is like Dante, a half demon that’s the good guy.

Back
Top Bottom