The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

laugh.gif
yeah Bruh you got ways to go. I would say if he don't like it after skypeia then don't mess with it.
If he doesn't like it by arlong park or whiskey peak he's not gonna make it to skypeia. That doesn't even start till like episode 144 or something. IF he makes it to that point he might as well commit to the series.

Last edited:
Anyone watch Blue Exorcist? Saw a couple episodes & it's a interesting concept. Just wondering if its worth finishing out.

Anyone watch Blue Exorcist? Saw a couple episodes & it's a interesting concept. Just wondering if its worth finishing out.

I tried reading the manga maybe two years back and just stopped one day. May pick it back up actually now that you remind me.

You're only on the 2nd arc. Episode 7 has a Zoro fight which are always good. Episode 8 ends the arc. The next arc is Syrup Village, it has a good villain, but you may not like that arc. The arc after that tho is Baratie which is the arc where people usually really start to get into One Piece cause the fights pick up and become more deadly. People get really interested after that arc then get hooked in the one after that which is the Arlong Park arc. Ride with it a bit longer, if you don't like it after arlong park it's probably not for you. It moves slow at times cause the series is so thorough with its set up and back stories.

koo..

imma just bulldoze thru em :pimp:

The devil's chapter of Naruto is out. :lol:
That little spoiler at the end though. Gai is really gonna open the 8 gates?!? :wow:

Last edited:
The devil's chapter of Naruto is out. :lol:
That little spoiler at the end though. Gai is really gonna open the 8 gates?!? :wow:

Sappy you are quick I was just about to post :lol:

I believe so :smokin ...

Gotta go all out against Madara

One Piece

Damn another bombshell. but isnt Curos supposed from hundreds of years ago? How old is Sugar then?

:lol: yeah Bruh you got ways to go. I would say if he don't like it after skypeia then don't mess with it.
Skypeia :x

Make it to the CP9 arc and tell me you don't like One Piece after that. If you STILL don't, then it ain't for you.

One Piece

Damn another bombshell. but isnt Curos supposed from hundreds of years ago? How old is Sugar then?
One Piece
Kyros was still fighting in the Coliseum 20 years ago, but no one remembers him except for the fact there's a statue which was the hint he was a toy. He got turned into a toy 10 years ago tho, so it was probably while he was retired. The rumor was he only got injured once, so I'm guessing it was his leg. Also SOL is on Toy solider's hat which is sun in spanish and Kyros can be translated to like the sun in greek.
Anyway, Rebecca looking more and more useless with every passing chapter. Why even swing a bladeless sword when your fighting style relies on speed not strength? She shoulda taken Toy Soliders advice and stayed home. Muscle-lemon aka Bartolomeo is gonna get to fight Diamante while Sabo fights Burgess. How Sabo mess up names that bad?

Wicca is the only dwarf with any damn sense. It's obvious she's spent the most time with humans. She still has slip ups, but at least she knows who her enemies are that they lie, and her slip ups were nowhere nears as big.

That story is probably gonna cause Ussop to finally take action. It's nice they dropped a hint on how to beat him.

Robin getting more shine by saving Ussop, this is turning into a nice arc to show her usefulness.

Lao G, looks like he's going to the castle to check on DD and Pica. That's wild that Pica's ability has that kinda reach. Hopefully we see Luffy and Zoro next chapter.

Also don't think Toy Soldier will be able to do anything to Doflamingo even when he turns back to a human. Also in the original Tin Soldier story that he's based on the tin soldier dies in a fire with his loved one, but I don't see that happening here Luffy will probably save him from getting killed by DD.

Last edited:

kishi is kinda just pulling things out of his *** now. Like ma and pa toad never mentioned training Minato, but all of a sudden he knows sage mode. Its almost as worse as minato randomly having kyuubi mode with no explanation as to how he trained for it etc.

oh and
the guy by sasuke is probably Kabuto

I wondered about this.

We were told way back when we first saw the death god sealing technique that the user and the sealed spend the rest of eternity in the stomach of the death god. No doubt that's when he tamed the 9 tails. He had but nothing but free time on his hands to learn how :lol:

Death god? Or..

KingKaiKKP01.png

Kishi can't fool me. Minato been chillin on that snake way...

oh and
the guy by sasuke is probably Kabuto

wee-bey-gif.gif

I completely forgot dude was still alive :lol:

Last edited:
Bruh... all 8 of them gate seals are getting buss.

Gai sensei is gonna go out like a savage
smokin.gif
hopefully they dont let madara megatron son him

"jazz: want a piece of me? megatron: how about two pieces" 
mean.gif

Gai about to lay that smack down before he goes out bruh. Them 8 gates about to wear dat boy Marada out

Back
Top Bottom