The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

That whole arc was awful. They also built up that whole Natsu-lisanna dynamic to not even capitalize on it.

Dawg I'm saying!! I literally found myself fast forwarding through **** like when the cats were all having their moment :lol:

Yeah man it made no sense to even have her in there :smh:

that arc had sooooooo much potential. especially if they wouldve showed the dragons in human form.

Dawg I'm saying!! I literally found myself fast forwarding through **** like when the cats were all having their moment
laugh.gif

Yeah man it made no sense to even have her in there
mean.gif
I think the next arc is the exam arc or tenrou island. It starts strong, but like most FT arcs falls apart as it goes along. I'm still so disappointed in the Grand Magic Games arc, it had the most potential and was soooo poorly executed it wasn't even funny. The anime comes back in april tho.

I think the next arc is the exam arc or tenrou island. It starts strong, but like most FT arcs falls apart as it goes along. I'm still so disappointed in the Grand Magic Games arc, it had the most potential and was soooo poorly executed it wasn't even funny. The anime comes back in april tho.

I Dont think it was that bad. it had good fights. pretty good story line.
people were getting wrecked.

but i also think they were trying to make fun of one piece or that is when the authors had beef (although i dont think it had much tha much of an affect on the writing)

Puella Magi Madoka Magica is on Netflix.

There's a reason I hype this series up so much, it's a solid 10/10 series, great story, action, it's about magical girls but take my word on this one, it's #2 on my top 5 of all time.

I Dont think it was that bad. it had good fights. pretty good story line.
people were getting wrecked.

but i also think they were trying to make fun of one piece or that is when the authors had beef (although i dont think it had much tha much of an affect on the writing)
Ft usually has good fights tho that's its strong point, so to me that's a given, but at the same the time, all the FT dudes were winning with ease once they knocked off the rust. I think Hiro Mashima has good arc ideas, but executes them poorly, which is why the arcs start falling midway through.

Puella Magi Madoka Magica is on Netflix.

There's a reason I hype this series up so much, it's a solid 10/10 series, great story, action, it's about magical girls but take my word on this one, it's #2 on my top 5 of all time.

I want to believe... but man, the magical girls part is so off-putting :lol:

That whole arc was awful. They also built up that whole Natsu-lisanna dynamic to not even capitalize on it.
Dawg I'm saying!! I literally found myself fast forwarding through **** like when the cats were all having their moment
laugh.gif

Yeah man it made no sense to even have her in there
mean.gif
Natsu can't have all the yambs man, lucy already leakin in the presence of da boy. Gajeel had to come threw so there werent any love triangles. 
laugh.gif

Natsu can't have all the yambs man, lucy already leakin in the presence of da boy. Gajeel had to come threw so there werent any love triangles. 
laugh.gif
Gajeel with Levy bro, they made it pretty clear. Lisanna's on the sideline waiting for Lucy to get out the way

laugh.gif
Gajeel with Levy bro, they made it pretty clear. Lisanna's on the sideline waiting for Lucy to get out the way
Oh damb, you right 
laugh.gif
 I don't know how I mixed that up when they shared a cell in the current arc

BROOO IM SICK OF JELLAL OMG [emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji] I was so happy when he died...then ***** came back and then they took him away I was like YESSS

Then mystogan is really JELLAL smh [emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji] :smh:

Man that Infinity clock arc was so terrible 3 episodes in I was like damn. It was a filler arc though I like all the rest. I like the Grand Magic games cause they actually use more powerful **** and you get to see different moves instead of the same thing everytime. When natsu went to take on that guild I was like oh ****.
and Jellal was possesed as a kid it wasn't his fault lol

BROOO IM SICK OF JELLAL OMG [emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji] I was so happy when he died...then ***** came back and then they took him away I was like YESSS

Then mystogan is really JELLAL smh [emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji]
mean.gif
He comes back so, there's that waiting for you. Not mystogan, but the real one.
Man that Infinity clock arc was so terrible 3 episodes in I was like damn. It was a filler arc though I like all the rest. I like the Grand Magic games cause they actually use more powerful **** and you get to see different moves instead of the same thing everytime. When natsu went to take on that guild I was like oh ****.
Yeah after that tho, the part past where the anime stops, the underlying story of the GMG is awful. I feel like they could have gotten more out of the actual games too. No one was really challenged except maybe erza in the last round, otherwise FT was running through everyone. The series needs more laxus and gildarts tho.

Then mystogan is really JELLAL smh [emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji]
mean.gif
He comes back so, there's that waiting for you. Not mystogan, but the real one.
Yeah after that tho, the part past where the anime stops, the underlying story of the GMG is awful. I feel like they could have gotten more out of the actual games too. No one was really challenged except maybe erza in the last round, otherwise FT was running through everyone. The series needs more laxus and gildarts tho.
Definitely agree here. They get criminally overlooked. Gildarts went head on with Acnologia lost some limbs and he still in the top 3 strongest if not the strongest in the guild.

That's the main reason I didn't understand how everybody was Trippin on jellal, like so NOBODY knew he was possessed?

Definitely agree here. They get criminally overlooked. Gildarts went head on with Acnologia lost some limbs and he still in the top 3 strongest if not the strongest in the guild.
When they essentially knocked Laxus out the current arc, I was disappointed. It's Gildarts 1, Laxus 2, Erza 3 and Mira 4, in terms of guild strength and who's in S class, right? I think Mystogan was 2 or 3 before he left.

Back
Top Bottom