The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

hsdk and tb:nw are getting good 
smokin.gif

this dragon ball minus omaku story was pretty dope. are there going to be more chapters?

did they have fillers about the Akatsuki formation in the Anime????
That game is going to be awesome. Nothing has beat the PS2 Ultimate niNja 3 (before shippuden) but the last one was really good. A shuisui story. the old kages with a real move set. man I pray this game is decently balanced

it really is. sometimes things go a little sideways with the fan service but other than that its always on point.
I'm assuming you mean the nakedness for the women. yea I dont mind it, but sometimes its unnecessary. Shigure fighting naked the whole time. or naked for like 10 chapters was a bit overboard, especially for a Jump mag

this dragon ball minus omaku story was pretty dope. are there going to be more chapters?
I don't believe there are gonna be any more for the omake, hopefully there will be more for Jaco.

Speaking of Jaco, He is canon in the DBZ universe. That blew my mind a little. :lol:

Last edited:
I forgot CP-0 was in Dressrosa. TY anime for reminding me. :lol:
I wonder what they have up their sleeve in the manga.

thanks to hulu plus Im catching up on a ton of anime. Just finished kill la kill. Its interesting, to say the least.

And Im about halfway through Log Horizon. I thought it was going to be a ripoff of Sword art online. But it actually goes much deeper than SAO into the whole dynamic the game has on the world.

TOG
Glad my man Koon is planning to have Rachel killed. Every time I see her I get mad. Hopefully Baam doesn't intervene. Hope Koon continues to stay ruthless now that Baam's back and he'll be with him full time.
the idea that androssi gets killed and that's why Baam returns to FUG for revenge is pretty interesting.

The workshop games arc was cool, but I'm ready for them to climb the tower again, it's way more interesting. Sucks how they decided to keep Baam secret from Yuri, would have liked to see that interaction. I was also hoping to see Urek pop up again since they're in his territory, but I guess we'll really have to wait until floor 77 or whatever it was. 

Oh and did they take Hwa Ryun out of that knife yet?

Last edited:
I forgot CP-0 was in Dressrosa. TY anime for reminding me. :lol:
I wonder what they have up their sleeve in the manga.
I have a feeling theyre going to end up saving dolfo. So he can be a major bad guy again or have to face. Big mama

new fairytail out. 
mean.gif

The guild is supposed to be over and done with again but some how Lucy gonna save the day? I dont even 
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom