The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

I'm not sure what it is about it, but Knights of Sidonia might be my favorite anime this season. It's not particularly unique, and the action is nothing mind blowing, but I look forward to the next episode weekly.

I'm not sure what it is about it, but Knights of Sidonia might be my favorite anime this season. It's not particularly unique, and the action is nothing mind blowing, but I look forward to the next episode weekly.
I know what you mean. Nothing really stands out me either, but I really look forward to it as well every week. It's intriguing. :lol:

This season of jojo so far :pimp:
I'm glad that they are trying to fit every stand user they can instead of cutting out some like they did in the old OVA's.

just thought about something. when the Spirit King flew threw Allegra and destroyed it...didn't he kill the whole guild too? I mean they were pretty much statues integrated into the body of it. 

He's killed the whole guild a few times this arc, wonder how they gonna come back this time 
laugh.gif

I just finished watching this show called Ben-to. Pretty interesting. It's a 12 episode anime about people brawling for half priced bento.

Finished reading Pluto about a week ago. It's a spinoff of an Astroboy arc. It's basically a mystery story. It's 65 chapters. I might read 20th century boys and 21st century boys next since they have the same author as Pluto. 

This week's episode of One Piece was off the chain! Those punches thrown at the end...:wow:
I am super hyped for next week's episode. :pimp:

I just finished watching this show called Ben-to. Pretty interesting. It's a 12 episode anime about people brawling for half priced bento.

Finished reading Pluto about a week ago. It's a spinoff of an Astroboy arc. It's basically a mystery story. It's 65 chapters. I might read 20th century boys and 21st century boys next since they have the same author as Pluto. 
Where did you watch Ben-to?

Ben-to i smy new Kill la kill...

and i decided to watch an ep of the new naruto eps. wow the animation is crap on this..

didn't know they were this far though..

Ben-to looks dope. Bout to slide it in to the rotation with GITS:SAC and stardust crusaders :pimp:

Man, I'm so damn close to just cancelling my 3.33 pre-order and importing the Japanese version, Funimation keeps avoiding the issue, the last statement they released on it was "It's still on hold" because they ****** up the dub so bad they have to re-do the whole thing.

It's just ridiculous man, I've this pre-order set up since the damn thing got announced only for Funi to keep delaying it for their ****** dub.

I want to thank this thread for putting me on to Ben-to...
Helps with the hole in my heart for KLK..

Also, Aniplex will be revealing the English dub trailer for Kill La Kill on Wednesday May 28th, I believe they're going to announce details about the physical release as well.

Link to their show and countdown to Wednesday's episode.

Ume from bento may now be in my top 10 fav anime characters of all time.
Her parts are short but she brings the lolz. . "You want me mad"

I think they threw that out the window when half of the crew went on ahead. But I would like to see more of Sabo in action with his new DF power
Another thing about one piece though, it seems the "matchup" idea has went out the window...I have literally no clue who is gonna be fighting who
laugh.gif
Hmm i see what you guys are saying. Hopefully we see Miahwk vs Zoro and Luffy vs Akainu soon. What would ya'll think of that?

Hmm i see what you guys are saying. Hopefully we see Miahwk vs Zoro and Luffy vs Akainu soon. What would ya'll think of that?
They aren't gonna fight in this arc anytime soon, which is what they were referring to. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom