The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

Anyone else dislike anime fans who say dumb .... like this?
Why you hatin man? As the creator of this thread, I too am well versed in Japanese culture and customs. One day I hope to leave this cesspool of a country, move to Japan, and own an apartment above an appliance store run by a man who looks like Mr. Clean. Your hate is not welcome here sir...

I'm not being serious btw. :lol:
And I hope that poster isn't either. :lol:

so funny people think cuz they read some manga watch some anime the7 all of a sudden think the grass is greener. as one who is living in Korea and have been to Japan multiple times, I wouldn't trade living in America at all.

Its tough out there in Japan job wise and social livin. not that easy to just pick up the language and think you're about to walk in a random bar and start chatting it up.

I am very nearly certain that you absolutely missed the sarcasm
I thought he was being sarcastic too, but his references are too specific for it to be a joke.

Also, I've met people like that and they annoy the hell out of me.

The first phase of that person is the dude who ONLY watches anime in japanese and denounced dubbed animes existence.

I've yet to meet the final phase of this type of person.

Honestly because it's a pipe dream,
unless one plans to Study Japanese along with getting their masters in Tesol, or English Grammar to go teach over there. You're not going to do it.

the next best closes thing is to work for a rich company, and hope they make several Trips to Japan.

other than that you may be able to find a home stay family and work on their farm or a living and even that won't guarantee you a spot out there.

but absolutely no one is going to just pick up fly out there and work.. there are barely jobs enough for the people who are there. let alone cost of living in Japan (atleast the parts people like that want to be in) is not cheap.

ask Mugen81

my 3 day trips I dropped 500 in those 3 days, and only like 100 included souvenirs.

Last edited:
Just got hella depressed finding out that hunter x hunter is supposed to be ending in the next 5 episodes.

Last edited:
Naruto
Who is saying " I like you" in that last page? And to whom is that being said to? :nerd:
I don't think this is quite over yet. The hokage are still off doing something. :lol:

Naruto
Who is saying " I like you" in that last page? And to whom is that being said to?
nerd.gif

I don't think this is quite over yet. The hokage are still off doing something.
laugh.gif
I could be wrong, but I think he was referring to his team.  Remember in the beginning of the series when he first saw them he said something along the line I hate you guys.

Legit confused but that cool :lol: can't believe years and years of dedication is gonna finally be complete. This will be the first time I complete a manga...just wondering would the last chapter be as short as the ones we're all reading now?

Back
Top Bottom