The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

i swear on everything if the beginning of ep 11 Akame Ga Kill, stayed that way I was going to drop the series.

I can't take the feels too much longer

Just caught up in Shougeki no Soma. I think it's amazing, but that also is partly due to my interest in cooking.

I'm on like chapter 26 of DICE. Think I might drop it cause I don't find it that interesting, even though the premise itself is. The execution is meh. The main character's only motivation in life is a girl. 
eyes.gif

First half of jojo done. On break til January 2015

Caught up on soa2, last 2 episodes were final plot builders imo. Next few episodes should be great.

does no one watch Akame ga kill anymore?

yall were talking about the first 6-7 episodes no ones talked about it since.

A/Z's ending song is :pimp: :pimp:
I love aLIEz (ED) and Keep on keeping on from A/Z. I still can't find that song I described in an earlier post though. :lol:

Yeah I'm keepin up with it. I thought this last episode was pretty lackluster :/
I thuoght the leader riding in on the manta was pretty cool, but other than that the rest of the episode was alright.

does no one watch Akame ga kill anymore?

yall were talking about the first 6-7 episodes no ones talked about it since.
I missed the last few. I haven't been to anxious to watch since I read ahead :smh: :lol:

Just bought Naruto ninja storm revolution, i'll let you guys know in a minute how the games is

I like it so far
its a much simpler battle system, much easier to get use to. very smooth.
The Akatsuki story is pretty fun also (as far as I got last night)

pretty well balanced.
I just have to learn the team system, I've never been good at it.

Are you playing on PC?

Just bought Naruto ninja storm revolution, i'll let you guys know in a minute how the games is
I like it so far
its a much simpler battle system, much easier to get use to. very smooth.
The Akatsuki story is pretty fun also (as far as I got last night)

pretty well balanced.
I just have to learn the team system, I've never been good at it.

Are you playing on PC?
Nah i'm on the 360 and the team system isn't that hard to learn just gotta know when to call them in for an assist, If you guys don't have this i recommend getting it 

Nah i'm on the 360 and the team system isn't that hard to learn just gotta know when to call them in for an assist, If you guys don't have this i recommend getting it 

do you use them more as defense or offense?

mind if I PM you for tips?

do you use them more as defense or offense?

mind if I PM you for tips?
I personally use them as both and it also depends on the charactrers you pick to assist you i.e hinata won't charge out and attack but will stand next to you and use her 8 triagrams to protect you where as someone like sakura will jump out and attack head on. You can PM me for more if you want

when the hell is naruto comin out

idk the dam dates anymore i needa see da young god in action

Last edited:
wot
da
hell

wasnt it friday like 2 weeks ago

then came out on tues/weds last week

thurs this week?????

bruh

imma watch the anime or some **** need my fix im fiendin rn

edit-
o
m
f
g

watching ep 357 right now kakashi vs obito

edit 2-
holy **** this fight is dope as **** the flash backs and all no DBZ jutsus and **** wow :wow:

edit 3- omg this is beautiful that music omg wow kishi u a god 4 dis episode

Last edited:
Fairy Tail..

geez I hope they don't start slipping, this Arc has been so good.

but I feel like this can cause all types of fail

wot
da
hell

thurs this week?????

bruh

I forgot to mention it earlier, but there's not gonna be a naruto chapter this week. :lol:

Last edited:

wot
da
hell

thurs this week?????

bruh

I forgot to mention it earlier, but there's not gonna be a naruto chapter this week.
laugh.gif
Maan wtffff why??? They JUST had a break and last week was too good of a suprise to do this.. man next week better be good

Back
Top Bottom