The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

One Piece
Man, these backstories just get grimmer and grimmer. By the time we get to Dragon or someone deep into the Grandline, they'll have to have the saddest back story of all time. Also it seems like Oda is willing to be more graphic nowadays. 1st showing kids dying in the Dressrosa flashback, now you got Law hiding under a pile of corpses and a nun and all the children getting massacred and he actually shows the aftermath. Also we see why Law got pissed about the lead bullets. 
World government just gets worse and worse. 
Man Senor Pink changed drastically. I wonder what caused his change. Maybe it was just age or maybe members of the crew changed after the death of Corazon.

Also this is 16 years ago and Dellinger is already there and he's not even a year old. Born into piracy.

I think next chapter might be the one where Vergo beats Law as punishment for stabbing Corazon, since this takes place a year before Doffy sends Vergo to join the marines. I guess we probably won't see Monet and Sugar in this flashback tho.

These back stories just keep getting darker and darker in OP. I hope the future arcs have a darker feel that to add a change of pace. 

They got my boy Aoki's Look Away punch in the game. And the preorder costumes...:rofl:
This game looks good so far. :pimp:

They got my boy Aoki's Look Away punch in the game. And the preorder costumes...
roll.gif

This game looks good so far.
pimp.gif
PS3 no next gen? Is it getting a US release?
I highly doubt it.

If it does get a U.S. release, we'd probably have to wait a year.

Last edited:
I still believe Shikamaru is going to become Hokage not Naruto.. would be fitting and not so predictable.

It's not going happen but this makes sense.

And I have to say yea Kishi be doing to much sometimes but I love Naruto. Just watching what Naruto was and what he has become. It's been really fun to watch.

When pain came to the village and nobody could do **** with him. To watch Naruto just come and handle things was so nice! And then when everybody gave him his props after. I'm truly proud of that kid. :pimp:

Sasuke wylin
roll.gif

But ya'll talking about how ITACHI should be ashamed?

Itachi is the number one most hypocritical character in manga history.

Slaughter whole family to preserve peace? Okay fine. A necessary evil.

But mindrape 8 year old brother and then tell him he needs to live his life full of hatred and anger instead of moving on? And tell him to seek power by any means necessary? And tell him that he needs to kill his best friend? An 8 year old? Okay
laugh.gif

And then come back 5 years later to assumedly check up on your brother? But then you break his wrist and mind-rape him AGAIN until he falls into a coma which feeds his inferiority complex and causes him to become even more morose and unbalanced? BUT WHY IS SASUKE INSANE AND MURDEROUS?! WHY HAVE I FAILED MY BROTHER?! Okay Itachi
laugh.gif

Join terrorist organization that murdered countless people? Let known abductor, mass-killer, and pedophile Orochimaru go free despite having all of the opportunity and reason to do away with him? Have the perfect excuse to kill him without Pain, Tobi, or Danzo batting an eye about it? Nah leave him to his own devices. Cut his arm off to teach him a lesson. He'll regrow it. Surely he won't go after your weaker younger brother's body. Such foresight. Such a pacifist with only the welfare of the shinobi world in mind. Such a genius.

Shark monster guy has innocent man up on sword? Nah it's raining better find some shade. Discuss philosophy with shark monster man who has a fetish for slicing human beings into pieces.

Lie to brother his entire life. Plan your death at his hands so that he never knows the truth.

If he finds out the truth, literally rewrite his brain so that he has no choice but to change his ideals. Brainwash your brother in case your lies fall through
roll.gif

Come back from dead as zombie? Chat it up with Killer Bee and Naruto. When Sasuke finds you and questions you on your BS, run away instead of confronting your brother with the truth. Only do so when it's clear he has no intention upon letting you go.

BUT SASUKE, Y U NO SANE?!

Itachi ain't **** and ya'll ain't **** for riding him, just like Naruto ain't **** for riding Obito and Nagato like they did so many wonderful things
laugh.gif

Kishi tries to forcefeed the readers this notion that Itachi was this wonderful human being and yet his actions and terrible decisions state otherwise.

Last edited:

Sasuke wylin
roll.gif

Slaughter whole family to preserve peace? Okay fine. A necessary evil.

But mindrape 8 year old brother and then tell him he needs to live his life full of hatred and anger instead of moving on? And tell him to seek power by any means necessary? And tell him that he needs to kill his best friend? An 8 year old? Okay
laugh.gif

And then come back 5 years later to assumedly check up on your brother? But then you break his wrist and mind-rape him AGAIN until he falls into a coma which feeds his inferiority complex and causes him to become even more morose and unbalanced? BUT WHY IS SASUKE INSANE AND MURDEROUS?! WHY HAVE I FAILED MY BROTHER?! Okay Itachi
laugh.gif

Join terrorist organization that murdered countless people? Let Orochimaru go free despite having all of the opportunity and reason to do away with him? Have the perfect excuse to kill him without Pain, Tobi, or Danzo batting an eye about it? Nah leave him to his own devices. Cut his arm off to teach him a lesson. Surely he won't go after your weaker younger brother's body. Such foresight. Such a pacifist with only the welfare of the shinobi world in mind. Such a genius.

Shark monster guy has innocent man up on sword? Nah it's raining better find some shade. Discuss philosophy with shark monster man who has a fetish for slicing human beings into pieces.

Come back from dead as zombie? Chat it up with Killer Bee and Naruto. When Sasuke finds you and questions you on your BS, run away instead of confronting your brother with the truth. Only do so when it's clear he has no intention upon letting you go.

BUT SASUKE, Y U NO SANE?!

Itachi ain't **** and ya'll ain't **** for riding him, just like Naruto ain't **** for riding Obito and Nagato like they did so many wonderful things
laugh.gif

Kishi tries to forcefeed the readers this notion that Itachi was this wonderful human being and yet his actions and terrible decisions state otherwise.
Flipping_the_bird_by_Matsemann08.png

Claymore released it's final chapter today... :frown:
Sad to see a good series go... |I
I need to finish reading this i loved it personally, very very underrated manga

Sasuke wylin :rofl:

Itachi ain't **** and ya'll ain't **** for riding him, just like Naruto ain't **** for riding Obito and Nagato like they did so many wonderful things :lol:

I wish i could rep you more my man.

For all you Itachi lovers... I hope his quote does this for you.

Last edited:
laugh.gif

Itachi >>>> you and your photographic memory

itachi >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> kingdomflatbush and anybody that love em

he did all that to sasuke to 1 make him stronger 2 make him want to kill itachi so when he "kills him" everyone would see him as the one to avenge the uchiha he never intended for sasuke to join akatsuki and go all evil
joined akatsuki to keep tabs on them he kept obito away from the leaf
maybe he didnt kill orochimaru earlier because he didnt know he was after sasuke etc? oro always seems to surprise everyone
sasuke was never suppose to know the truth and he was never suppose to turn evil thats where itachi failed :stoneface:

anyway this fight gotta happen already im boutta not read the next 10 chapters tbh im tryna see it all at once

Last edited:
itachi >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> kingdomflatbush and anybody that love em

he did all that to sasuke to 1 make him stronger 2 make him want to kill itachi so when he "kills him" everyone would see him as the one to avenge the uchiha he never intended for sasuke to join akatsuki and go all evil
joined akatsuki to keep tabs on them he kept obito away from the leaf
maybe he didnt kill orochimaru earlier because he didnt know he was after sasuke etc? oro always seems to surprise everyone
sasuke was never suppose to know the truth and he was never suppose to turn evil thats where itachi failed
indifferent.gif

anyway this fight gotta happen already im boutta not read the next 10 chapters tbh im tryna see it all at once
Yes, we all know the reasons Itachi did what he did. They're still terrible reasons. The truth hurts
laugh.gif

Ravage the mind an 8 year old by repeatedly showing him images of his parents' murder, lie to him his entire life, and tell him to live life full of vengance, hatred, and anger, tell him to kill his friends, and then wonder where you went wrong when he turns out to be mentally unstable
roll.gif
. Yeah, that's a surefire way to make someone stronger and keep them sane. Not like you should encourage them to build bonds and pick up the pieces. Tell a child to kill his best friend and live a life consumed by hatred. The stupidity
mean.gif

For a guy who claimed to want to protect Konoha so much, he sure did a good job of letting a known enemy of Konoha (Orochimaru) just run free. Especially after it's clearly stated that several members of Akatsuki wanted to kill Orochimaru for betraying the organization. So both Konoha (Itachi's actual leaders) and Akatsuki (Itachi's leaders while in disguise) wanted Orochimaru out of the equation. But nah homie couldn't be bothered. Dude clearly says that he wants to steal an Uchiha body to gain the Sharingan. Nah Konoha'll be alright.
mean.gif

Itachi is a garbage character. Villain Itachi>>>>>>Saint Itachi

You don't see stupid **** like this in any other manga.
mean.gif

Last edited:
naruto

"we are fighting because we are friends"

I+hate+romance+in+films+so+damn+much+it+s+usually+_3ae8160b4c75450332f6ddaefe392b0a.jpg

OP

:smh: surprised law is as sane as he is...

bleach

as i said good for
pitstains.jpg

(naruto and bleach at this point are being read because i started that **** way back in the day...still feel compelled to see it thru)

This blasphemy against Itachi needs to stop. :smh: He's the only Uchiha that was worth a damn, even Sasuke admits it, and he's insane half the time.

Back
Top Bottom