The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

Ok Fellas, let's try to do the top 5 Bleach fights

1. Grimmjow ichigo (animated when grimm jow gave ichi them hands)
This scene makes me laugh and amazed every time

2. Ichigo vs. Byakuya. That first Bankai was goku's first SS epic

3. Ikkaku vs. Edorad, (I just really liked ikkakus bankai and craziness

4. Ichigo vs. Byakuya vs Kariya ( I don't care what anyone says, i'm a huge fan of the bounto arc and I thought this fight was great

5. Kenpachi vs. Nnoitora. (my mans went all out)

Alright so my horror/gore anime watching begins tonight starting off with another, jigoku shuojo, and corpse party. My mind is ready

Ok Fellas, let's try to do the top 5 Bleach fights
1. Grimmjow ichigo (animated when grimm jow gave ichi them hands)
This scene makes me laugh and amazed every time

2. Ichigo vs. Byakuya. That first Bankai was goku's first SS epic

3. Ikkaku vs. Edorad, (I just really liked ikkakus bankai and craziness

4. Ichigo vs. Byakuya vs Kariya ( I don't care what anyone says, i'm a huge fan of the bounto arc and I thought this fight was great

5. Kenpachi vs. Nnoitora. (my mans went all out)

I'm not seeing the only fight that really matters:

:nthat: :pimp:

AOT-I freakin knew it, now I wonder if my assumptions about his mother are true...
This Bleach Fight changed the whole landscape of the manga..
bleach-507-7.png

Last edited:
I'm not seeing the only fight that really matters:

:nthat: :pimp:

co-sign. Still the GOAT anime fight, in my opinion. Ulquiorra's 2nd transformation was the most bad a** villain I've ever seen, not to mention he could have actually been the most powerful espada since Aizen didn't even know about it.

Last edited:
To those who watch the OP anime and read the manga...
About how much longer till our lord and savior rises? :lol:
I can't wait to see that whole event animated. :lol:

To those who watch the OP anime and read the manga...
About how much longer till our lord and savior rises?
laugh.gif

I can't wait to see that whole event animated.
laugh.gif
Should be 11 to 12 episodes I think, if they maintain the 1 episode to 1 chapter pace, so long time.

BTW I wish ya'll would put gifs in spoilers for mobile users.

I'm working with only a Samsung Galaxy 3, but .gifs work fine for me.
but i'll agree if we have more than one gif. i would say spoiler it.

LOL if IYENs latest anime post wasn't spoilered my phone would've exploded

I was thinking the same thing. And there's no end it sight it feels like.
Probably going to be another 4-5 fights before Ippo gets to fight Ricardo, along with probably 4 -5 fights from takamura, and another 4-5 fights from Itagaki, and 4-5 from Aoki/Kimura. Another 1000 chapters? Obviously we'll be seeing more from Sendo, Miyata and Volg too.

Probably going to be another 4-5 fights before Ippo gets to fight Ricardo, along with probably 4 -5 fights from takamura, and another 4-5 fights from Itagaki, and 4-5 from Aoki/Kimura. Another 1000 chapters? Obviously we'll be seeing more from Sendo, Miyata and Volg too.
Yeah, but at this point it feels like it's dragging, especially with these baby chapters. I'm glad Ippo didn't win last fight, and honestly it shouldn't have been as close as it was, but now it's gonna almost start from scratch. Maybe while he's finding himself he can make some headway with his girl, so we can see some development outside of boxing.

^ he's gonna come up with a new move most likely as well. He needs something that no one's ever seen. :lol:

^ he's gonna come up with a new move most likely as well. He needs something that no one's ever seen.
laugh.gif
He needs to add some modern boxing to his skill set. His old fashioned boxing is gonna get him killed. Maybe when he adds that he can think of something new, even the dempsey roll was outdated and that was a big reason for why it shocked people. 

Is the Chimera Ant arc loaded with filler? I'm not caught up yet but it feels like its progressing soooo slowly.

The last episode I watched was about Wolfen's back story... no one cares.

Back
Top Bottom