The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

Akame 54
Tyrant giving tatsumi all the powers mayne (even escaping esdeaths time freeze!!!!, I knew there was no way budo could just get washed like that...man I wanna see that Tatsumi x Wave combo badly..I'm really hoping tatsumi can change esdeath a bit, the empire is soo crooked,

Uh hello ya'll tryna get this thread locked?
mean.gif

^ Whatever is was (I think I saw it earlier), im glad it got removed before anything bad happened. :lol:

was it that one dude who came in here befor eand tried to post hentai pics??? then was like it said anime/manga thread

^^ Naw.

Couple of homies were discussing anime-watching-related topics that would have been more appropriate for places other than a Public foruM

started reading Akame ga Kiru today. already on chapter 27. so far not too much different from the Anime. I'm on the deserted island part.

Alright, I want to get into One Punch Man now. :lol:
Which one is the one I should be reading?

Alright, I want to get into One Punch Man now.
laugh.gif

Which one is the one I should be reading?
You can read One Punch Man (one), for the story, but the drawings are terrible. OnePunch-Man that's further behind, has really short chapters but amazing art. So start with One Punch man, then when you catch up you can switch to One Punch Man (one), if you're curious about what happens next. The art in one is bad enough that reading it again in the version with good art is like a whole new experience

Trinity seven may be the most out of pocket over the top show I've seen in a while. I don't even quite understand what the plot is but I'm dying at the main character. So many boobs squeezed

Last edited:
does anyone know of any really good anime websites ? im trying to watch after war: Gundam crossbone but I'm having a hard time finding it on Google and Its not on animefreak.tv. any help would be well appreciated

^^ My dude please stop. Talking about or asking for illegal streaming sites will get us all sniped.

Last edited:
does anyone know of any really good anime websites ? im trying to watch after war: Gundam crossbone but I'm having a hard time finding it. any help would be well appreciated
I don't think this Gundam series got an anime adaptation, the only After war: Gundam anime series listed on the Gundam wiki is After War Gundam X, it doesn't look like any of the Crossbone gundam series have anime adaptations based on the gundam anime list and the Crossbone wiki pages.

Also edit the domain out of your post. Your post got deleted last night for that reason. 

Here's a list of gundam series with Anime adaptations http://gundam.wikia.com/wiki/Concept:Series_-_Anime

I'm not a big gundam fan or expert or anything so Idk how comprehensive that list is

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom