The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

^weren't a lot of people upset last time that picture was posted because it 's a major plot spoiler? I would recommend you at least put it in spoilers. :lol:

Moving on, this weeks episode of One Piece was great. I like the ending. :pimp:
And it's been so long since I last saw Durarara that I've forgotten what happened in most of the first season. :lol:
what the hell is Durarara about anyways? I watched the first 5 episodes and didn't know what the hell was going on

I need more action like BEYOND THE GRAVE, BLACK LAGOON.  Please.  I don't really need for it to be adult type bleeding, but something well 'animated', if you know what I mean.  Any good ones?  Please don't tell me BLEECH lolz.
Jourmungand? That reminds me of black lagoon

NOT SURE IF SERIOUS WITH THOSE ATTACK ON TITAN RECOMMENDATIONS. :lol:

YOU WILL HAVE DISAPPOINTMENT IF YOU WATCH THOSE LOOKING FOR THAT ATTACK ON TITAN FEEL. ESPECIALLY KILL LA KILL. :rofl:

This ^^^

As live as FMAB is that **** ain't nothing like AOT
I think Gantz DEFINATELY has that AOT feel.

The manga at least.

gantz-gantz-8833287-1024-734.jpg

Last edited:
^weren't a lot of people upset last time that picture was posted because it 's a major plot spoiler? I would recommend you at least put it in spoilers. :lol:

Moving on, this weeks episode of One Piece was great. I like the ending. :pimp:
And it's been so long since I last saw Durarara that I've forgotten what happened in most of the first season. :lol:
what the hell is Durarara about anyways? I watched the first 5 episodes and didn't know what the hell was going on
I hesitate to call Durarara a slice of life show since it does have a headless fairy. But it's sorta like those movies like Valentine's Day, or New Years eve. Where there are a bunch of characters and storylines that come together at the end. Nothing really makes sense for the first few episodes. I really like the show though

sooo... what was the latest ep for Terra Formars? the anilinkz site has it on 13, but the comments made were a month ago :nerd:
terraformars hasn't had a new ep in a while. Most sites have just been updated the uncensored episodes

One Piece is out.
Bart and Hakuba-dish. What an interesting pair. :lol:
Bart being selfless was quite a surprise as well. :lol:
And now the moment a lot of you have been waiting for. It's Robin's time to shine. :pimp:

Last edited:
One Piece
Solid chapter.
Bartolomeo is the man. Has a move that is homage to Luffy and he's willing to cut out someone's windpipe if necessary, and he's hilarious. 

It's good to know that Cavendish is actually aware of Hakuba, and it seems that soon he may start being able to control him. 

Finally Robin gets to shine. I don't really understand how to butterfly move works unless it creates some wind to blow the sword off target or something. I'm hoping Kyros and Rebecca tell her to move on to Trebol or something, because Kyros and Robin both fussing over Rebecca and then fighting Diamante seems like overkill, but oh we'll see. Also Robin was able to track and catch Hakuba which was impressive.

A few chapters back, did Franky defeat Senor Pink, when Senor Pink went to protect that cat or is that fight still ongoing? 

Now that all the small things have been taken care of we still have the Tontatta finding Mansherry, Franky destroying the factory, and the high executive fights, then we get to see how Fujitora cleans everything up in the end after he's been sitting around.

Last edited:
Ayeeee lets gooo!

Chapter was too live. Man it's been wayyyyyy too long. Can't be taking these long *** breaks!

Just fire chapter from all around

Robin :smokin
Bartolomeo :smokin my Dude!!
Cavendish is that ***** too, I need him to go all out, I'm hoping it'll be VS Zoro :wow:

claymore is really good. almost done the first 25 episodes. i dont know what to start after this, seen almost all u guys recommended 

claymore is really good. almost done the first 25 episodes. i dont know what to start after this, seen almost all u guys recommended 
Have you tried reading the manga? It just recently ended and it goes past The War in the North (where the anime ends).

Back
Top Bottom