The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

for you Akira X simpson fans
Dang I just realized this Expo was 30 mins away from my house

http://happyplace.someecards.com/ma...t-of-the-simpsons-and-akira-together-at-last/

Last edited:
^ That's pretty cool. :pimp:

Now, as for Aldnoah Zero...
Slaine is not cool. So he's no longer a member of the Vers empire, but he's still using them unwillingly on their part to get what he wants. :smh:

I can't wait to see this all come crashing down on him. :lol:

And I think this is the first time we see inaho's eye start having real negative effects on him, no?

Because of school and everything I decided to watch nothing but ketchup on One Piece.

I just got up to the part of getting the thousand sunny. I heard from here on the show gets really epic.

Yeah b. Epicness awaits you guys. I've never experienced a viewing joy as I did when I marathoned OP episodes...litterally had me in my room cooped up for days :lol:

Yeah b. Epicness awaits you guys. I've never experienced a viewing joy as I did when I marathoned OP episodes...litterally had me in my room cooped up for days :lol:

Mr. Waves, do you think I should skip the fillers? I skipped the first 10 filled of the arc after Water 7, I think fishman arc. My cousin is the only other person that suggest watching the fillers cause they are dope as well, but I'm more interested in the actual story.

Mr. Waves, do you think I should skip the fillers? I skipped the first 10 filled of the arc after Water 7, I think fishman arc. My cousin is the only other person that suggest watching the fillers cause they are dope as well, but I'm more interested in the actual story.
I Skipped most of the fillers, I think the only ones I watched was when they landed in a marine headquarters after skypeia, and (later on in the story) when they fight the dude from the long arm tribe.

I had no idea DBZ had cursing in it[emoji]128516[/emoji]
Watching Kai and getting my little princess ready for that anime life[emoji]128516[/emoji]

I read somewhere that One Punch Man is getting an anime adaptation... :nerd:

It's true.

Yall out here wanking OP when we have criminally slept on masterpieces like One Punch Man and Toriko (although the Toriko anime ain't ****)

7 Deadly Sins was my **** when the manga first came out but its getting kind of trash now

New Waves tho
smokin.gif
Goomoonryong finna get this work breh

I read somewhere that One Punch Man is getting an anime adaptation...
nerd.gif
It's true.

Yall out here wanking OP when we have criminally slept on masterpieces like One Punch Man and Toriko (although the Toriko anime ain't ****)

7 Deadly Sins was my **** when the manga first came out but its getting kind of trash now
I like toriko but masterpiece is a reeeeeeeeeach

^ That's pretty cool. :pimp:

Now, as for Aldnoah Zero...
Slaine is not cool. So he's no longer a member of the Vers empire, but he's still using them unwillingly on their part to get what he wants. :smh:

I can't wait to see this all come crashing down on him. :lol:

And I think this is the first time we see inaho's eye start having real negative effects on him, no?

This boy Slaine is so knowingly lost :smh:

Talking about how seizing control of all of Earth will stop war, like civil wars/internal conflicts don't exist. I hope the Vers empire sees the jigg and stops letting him use them as his pawns. I can't wait to see it crash down, but I wonder if these last 3 episodes are enough time.

I think Inaho has hinted at some pain before, but him overdoing it this time made it worse than it's ever been.

Inaho needs a better mech that whole crew is over due for a slight upgrade .They are barely winning and vers just realized team tactics actually work

Inaho needs a better mech that whole crew is over due for a slight upgrade .They are barely winning and vers just realized team tactics actually work
Inaho just needs to go confiscate the wing zero or epyon. The rest of those bums can keep their Leos.

Toriko characters look unimpressive and wierd though.
Kinda remind me of the wierdness of hunter x hunter

Last edited:
AOT
So the Titans are the so called first man or god. So how in the hell can they make a serum to create titans. I mean if the Reiss family is the originator of titan form then why are there so many variants of said titans. I get this is all about mind control(which draws links with how the media keeps us scared and misinformed with truths) but this story is becoming convoluted or all out ridiculous,lol.
i mean for god sake there is a titan bigger then a colossal, all you have to do is drink a serum to become armored,lol. I really believe somehow the titan is the original man and people found a way to control their shape shifting, almost in the sense of "evolution". At this point its just a big cluster uck,lol

Back
Top Bottom