The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

Zoro can cut through steel but doffy's strings can cut through diamonds like they're mantequilla.

Remember diamond Jozu and how easily he got washed? I was asking the same question before I remembered that.
He never cut Jozu's diamond half tho, he just stopped him similar to what he did to Sanji. Jozu lost his arm because Aokiji froze him then broke the arm off.

Zoro can cut through steel but doffy's strings can cut through diamonds like they're mantequilla.

Remember diamond Jozu and how easily he got washed? I was asking the same question before I remembered that.
He never cut Jozu's diamond half tho, he just stopped him similar to what he did to Sanji. Jozu lost his arm because Aokiji froze him then broke the arm off.
You right. I wasn't remembering it properly. Nevermind

The stairs were actually large barrier he just molded the shape. He later mentions his limit is one at a time. When he had the stairs up in was 1 barrier but it was all the surface are he could muster.

then there's this page where he says he used up all his barriers on the stairs.

then there's this page where he says he used up all his barriers on the stairs.
Look here though: One barrier turning into the stairs in the bottom left panels
Then from this angle you can see it's still one barrier

Here I even went to get the Powermanga translation for you. You're a veteran in the game Sappy you know mangapanda is to barely be trusted

just pressed play on the very first episode of one piece, if its as good as everyone says pray for my soul. This show started in 99 and is still going (strong apparently) my god. 

just pressed play on the very first episode of one piece, if its as good as everyone says pray for my soul. This show started in 99 and is still going (strong apparently) my god. 
Just so you're aware the manga and anime begin differently. Idk if you prefer manga but the first 700 chapters are online in color if you care about that type of thing. Either way, enjoy and keep us updated on your thoughts.

Last edited:

Just so you're aware the manga and anime begin slightly differently. Idk if you prefer manga but the first 700 chapters are online in color if you care about that type of thing. Either way, enjoy and keep us updated on your thoughts.
i prefer manga but since i this far behind ima have to start with the show, plus i have very few anime's to watch at the moment now that parasyte is done and read the manga going forward. 

Iggy vs. Pet Shop. I've been looking forward to this fight in Jojo. :pimp:
after that we got DIO's mansion and the epic fights to come. :pimp:

Here's some fun DBZ news I learned today.
Apparently the next level of transformation is Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan in the film. That name though....:lol:
I cant wait for the eventual fusion of two SSGSS's into a Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan fused Super Saiyan God or something like that. :lol:

So Frieza is that powerful the Goku had to go past SS God?

On another note, I just finished parasyte. The beginning was really well done, but they could've went into the story more. Overall decent anime.

The next super saiyin levels are just stupid at this point. They gave him Bulma's hair color. I watched that battle of the gods crap and they gave him pink hair. Dumbness all around.

Bro..super saiyn god mode. Do yall realize how ******ed that sounds :lol:
You got to erase GT from the earth somehow. :lol:

258bf345_AlonzoMourningThinks.gif

After watching pretty much every new series so far this season (I skipped the kiddy looking joints and anything that had the dudes on KissAnime commenting up a storm about what is/isn't uncensored :lol:), I'm at least happy that it's better than last season was. It'll take me at least another episode or two to decide what to hit the eject button on. Hell, I could see myself sticking with everything I find to be decent already.

Last edited:
My teenage romantic comedy snafu ep 2 :smh:

Homie is a silent hero. A dark knight

Salute to him for being a real one for sure. But I honestly don't think it was nearly as big of a deal as it was made out to be.

Maybe my heart is just too cold, but if I was on the sidelines watching that go down, I wouldn't be moved. I mean, how painful is rejection from someone you didn't really want in the first place? Rejection in general stings a little, but there were no real feelings there; it's fleeting pain. The saddest thing to me was watching him go against his own morals to help those lames out.

Last edited:
i prefer manga but since i this far behind ima have to start with the show, plus i have very few anime's to watch at the moment now that parasyte is done and read the manga going forward. 

Read the manga son until the Water 7 arc. That 1999 South Park style animation doesn't hold up

My teenage romantic comedy snafu ep 2 :smh:

Homie is a silent hero. A dark knight

Salute to him for being a real one for sure. But I honestly don't think it was nearly as big of a deal as it was made out to be.

Maybe my heart is just too cold, but if I was on the sidelines watching that go down, I wouldn't be moved. I mean, how painful is rejection from someone you didn't really want in the first place? Rejection in general stings a little, but there were no real feelings there; it's fleeting pain. The saddest thing to me was watching him go against his own morals to help those lames out.
While their reactions were blown out of proportions, the 2 girls like him and even though it may not have been real for him the other parties involved some what had their emotions toyed with. Even the glasses girl was kinda considering him

Basically if he just would tell people his plans most of this wouldn't be as big a deal

Last edited:
While their reactions were blown out of proportions, the 2 girls like him and even though it may not have been real for him the other parties involved some what had their emotions toyed with. Even the glasses girl was kinda considering him

Basically if he just would tell people his plans most of this wouldn't be as big a deal

Yeah, I realize that those two are really hurt because they're into him, and that the one with glasses wanted to choose up too.

I absolutely agree with that last line. Although it seemed like he was about to tell them this episode before they just smiled and let him do whatever he wanted.

Maybe next time they'll realize that they should hear him out in advance to prepare themselves :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom