The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

romcom snafu
I think Hikki ****** up. :lol:
A Short term solution that will give rise to a long term problem down the road.

Avatar the last air bender was amazing. Highly recommend. Haven't watch legend of Korra. Can anyone recommend me some really good sadistic animes?

Claymore might have to be watched. I looked up a fight video on YouTube. **** is look crazy
I wont fail you on the recommendations. It is by far the greatest difference in power levels from #1 to #2. Was 
eek.gif
indifferent.gif
 when it was explained and shown.

More people need to get up on

Is it wrong to pick up girls in dungeons

Don't let the name fool you. It reminds me of a one piece x log horizon ( not as silly as one piece and it's not a video game ).

I see the potential in the show four episodes in

Claymore is live, I never watched the anime, but loved the Manga.
I still need to finish it.

There wasnt really a lot of characters til after the time skip and even then the focus was still on the 4 big ones... the bad guys got a bit confusing thats it

More people need to get up on

Is it wrong to pick up girls in dungeons

Don't let the name fool you. It reminds me of a one piece x log horizon ( not as silly as one piece and it's not a video game ).

I see the potential in the show four episodes in

I **** with it for the same reason you mentioned. Even if it doesn't meet its potential (I see this happening), it's a far better watch than the name would imply :lol:

romcom snafu
I think Hikki ****** up. :lol:
A Short term solution that will give rise to a long term problem down the road.

The long-term problem being that ol' girl clearly isn't built to be the student council president, I assume?

I figured that he knows **** might hit the fan and just decided to let that deal with itself when the time comes :lol:

I **** with it for the same reason you mentioned. Even if it doesn't meet its potential (I see this happening), it's a far better watch than the name would imply :lol:
The long-term problem being that ol' girl clearly isn't built to be the student council president, I assume?

I figured that he knows **** might hit the fan and just decided to let that deal with itself when the time comes :lol:
I was leaning more towards his squad splitting up because of too many conflicting viewpoints down the line. The girl that talked to him at the end said everything i was thinking, that Yukino should have been president and that the other two would have joined as well and basically merged their club with the SC. Maybe that might still happen down the road though if what you say comes to pass and Yuki has to step up.

Bro have yall played or heard of this computer game called ragnarok? I used to play in middle school lol. When I was watching the first episode of that 'is it wrong to pick up girls in a dungeon' I kept feeling like this was so familiar and it's cuz its very similar to that game. The "item drops" "level 5 dungeons" strength agility dex power ups :lol: all stuff that was in that game

But yeah show seems Pretty straight

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom