The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

The Naruto chapter is really good. I still don't see Sasuke and Sakura making a child together. Bet their sexual intercourse was awkward. LOL @ Sakura at the end of chapter. Sasuke is one cool fella. I can see he's the guy Boruto will look up to someday.

Looks like Boruto is going to be an interesting character with his attitude. A clone of Naruto but yet completely different personality and taste.

Will read Bleach chapter tonight.

Sasuke is Boruto's sensei.

And dudes are blind to the fact that Bleach been killing for weeks

That was the heavily advertised point of the movie :lol:
Thats funny, cuz I remember the Naru x Hina relationship being the most heavily implied part of the movie, what with all the posters and advertisements of them together and junk. :lol:
I guess some people see what they want to see. :lol: :tongue:

Last edited:
yo question about naruto

did that last movie or whatever its called come out with an english sub about them fighting aliens after kaguya and all that? was supposed to be canon too or something i forgot
i remember seeing a few trailers n gif's here n there a while ago but i didnt really follow it cuz naruto was already over :nerd:

pls respond

There's like only one english sub out right now, and it's not great by any means. It is canon though.

man that movie is *** holy **** its so bad :lol: barely any action just seen it

only see the god sasuke for like 1 second **** is all about naruto n hinatas relationship :lol:

I mean, you can't really be surprised, because Kishi outright said it was the story of how Naruto and Hinata fall in love and get together. That was literally the entire point of the film, not Sasuke, who really wasn't talked about at all before the release. We got to see his new outfit and then like one scene of him from the film (Out of like 3 lol) :lol: That being said I actually thought it was fairly good, and leagues better than most of the other Naruto films. Fight's were straight and we got to see that Naruto had improved a fair bit since the war. Really the only part that was poor was the actual way that Naruto fell for Hinata.

Last edited:
The first episode of [COLOR=#red]Gangsta.[/COLOR] Is out for those who were gonna check it out.

Sasuke is Boruto's sensei.

And dudes are blind to the fact that Bleach been killing for weeks
You really have been enjoying bleach? 
sick.gif

JUST WATCHED THE FINALE FOR IS IT WRONG TO TRY AND PICK UP GIRLS IN A DUNGEON. :pimp: :pimp:

THAT ANIME WAS A NICE SURPRISE THIS ANIME SEASON.

Last edited:
It has been good. Plot related flashbacks are always good.
laugh.gif

Is it really plot related though? It's a flashback about just those two character's friendship.

Even if it is plot related it's not very interesting and didn't need 3 chapters IMO. What really annoyed me was we were finally going to get a fight and it went into a flashback for 3 chapters. 
mean.gif

i think it's important to the motives though.

I enjoyed it. I enjoyed bits and pieces of this whole arc to be completely honest.
just most chaps have been horrid

Fuji's whole goal is the abolition of the entire warlord system, thus why he didn't allow marine interaction, because then it could be passed off as the marines ended the threat. He apologized, because by sanctioning these warlords and all their crimes the gov't can not act against them, allowing them to do anything they please, even taking over a country that is allied with the WG, and they can't stop them without absolute proof to first revoke their status. It's because of this Dressrosa fell and the marines didn't do their job of protecting a country. So basically willful ignorance allowed it go be ongoing, but they also had a hand in it beginning by giving him the title and immunity. That's also why he wanted it broadcasted to the 3 neighboring islands, so the Gorosei can't cover it up like they did with alabasta.

Man I'm starting to actually like fujitora after this chapter.

Just finished the first episode of [COLOR=#red]Gangsta.[/COLOR] Got some serious Black Lagoon vibes from it. It's gonna be good. :pimp:

Naruto the last was trash. Hinata and Naruto's relationship was trash. Dude basically got with her out of guilt. "Oh you've liked me all this time. I guess I love you then. Lets get married."

Gangsta is dope. I haven't seen the anime episode yet. Actually haven't watched any anime in a month and now have so much catching up to do. But the Gansta manga is good, a new volume came out in late May/ Early June that I need to check out. 

i guess i watched that naruto movie with the wrong expectations then i thought it was gonna be about sasuke x naruto fighting some space alien dude related to kaguya :lol: mannn why didnt kishi just do that?? it wouldve been 100x better :x

Last edited:
i guess i watched that naruto movie with the wrong expectations then i thought it was gonna be about sasuke x naruto fighting some space alien dude related to kaguya :lol: mannn why didnt kishi just do that?? it wouldve been 100x better :x
I personally thought the movie was great for what it was, the NaruxHina ship setting sail for the first time. :lol:

Maybe the Boruto movie will give you your Sasuke fix. :lol:

i guess i watched that naruto movie with the wrong expectations then i thought it was gonna be about sasuke x naruto fighting some space alien dude related to kaguya
laugh.gif
mannn why didnt kishi just do that?? it wouldve been 100x better
sick.gif
Yeah...this is the movie you're looking for

^ I'm not gonna lie, I wanna see a Chidori-Rasengan, or a Rasengan with lightning element infused in to it . :lol:

Back
Top Bottom