The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

I got a question for all the Dragon Ball fans in here who have kept up with various DB related manga. At the :51-:54 mark, Is that Jaco The Galactic Patrolman? Is homie finally gonna make an anime appearance? He hasn't been in the series since before the events of the original Dragon ball. :lol:

Edit:
hell I dont think you even need to start the video. he's in the thumbnail. :lol:

Last edited:
jaco takes place in the dbz universe & yeah he's in resurrection f so I figured he would pop up in super

I didnt watch GT. But i e never seen him before

He's not in GT. I don't remember seeing him in any DB series, manga or anime. But I know who he is.
Yeah, he's not from GT. He was the protagonist in a small series that Toriyama wrote up a while back. he's basically a space cop who came to look for Goku on earth before the start of Dragon Ball. I dont remember many details, but I do remember that Jaco goes back to space right as the original story is beginning (Bulma looking for the 4 star ball and little kid Goku is fishing).

I didnt watch GT. But i e never seen him before

If only we could all be so blessed.

Last edited:
Don't know what's going on, but I feel compelled to watch Super out of respect.

gt gets hate, but without it we wouldn't have gotten this.

Last edited:
never seen GT those clips almost made a shed a tear tho :frown:

dam goku never ages or something i know saiyans live really long but god dam :lol: wheres vegeta at?

GT's honestly the Batman and Robin (Clooney film) of the Dragon Ball Franchise. Overall it's fairly bad, but there are then good ideas and moments in it as well.

One Piece
I didnt know Sabo could control crows. :lol:
I wonder how the Strawhats are gonna get back to their ship now...

Bleach
***** about to go down. And Kenny dont care about his arm. :lol:

Last edited:
The only thing good about GT was the last 4 minutes of the last episode. It was a great way to end the DB franchise, & should've been how DBZ ended.

One Piece
I didnt know Sabo could control crows.
laugh.gif

I wonder how the Strawhats are gonna get back to their ship now...
I don't think he was controlling the crows. A crow responded when he asked if he could call them whenever, so it may have been a crow Zoan.
There's plenty of people who could give the strawhats a ride, not least of all Bartolomeo. Or they could take one out of the underground port or take some unknown pirates ship who didn't ally with them. I think getting a ride off the island is the easiest part unless Fujitora intervenes. 

Hey guys, i havent kept up in here at all. Few things, decided to watch that anime K(project) on Netflix and LOVED it. Such great animation! Thank you to who recommended it to me before. Now I'm 5 eps into fate/zero now as well. Didn't like the first movie episode thing but everything else is CRACK. especially this king dude. Still need to watch SAO2 after i finish fate/zero.

i also wanted to post this on that note, i apologize if this has been posted before, i just think this little fan intro is SOOOOOO cool. this mustve taken so much work

How long does it usually take for movies to be properly subbed cause this movie can get my money

This and one other thing caught my eye from the summer anime so its back to shin chan and slam dunk till A.C and O.N.S comes back

I guess I need to watch Naruto & DB all over again from a different standpoint

The fact that I grew up watching these 2 put me in a mindset of that they were the GOAT 
laugh.gif

I guess I need to watch Naruto & DB all over again from a different standpoint

The fact that I grew up watching these 2 put me in a mindset of that they were the GOAT :lol:  

Rewatch both and then watch a lot of other series as well. I'd probably place Dragon Ball on my list of GOAT Anime, but there are more than a few that are just as good either way, if not better.

For me its the Goat fighting anime. But story wise db doesnt hold up to almost any other shonen ive watched.

naruto pre time skip i would put in top 5 for me. For overall

Shippuden would/couldve been up there if they focused on other story lines more. Up to the Pain Arc. Perfect. After. Weak

Last edited:
For me its the Goat fighting anime. But story wise db doesnt hold up to almost any other shonen ive watched.

naruto pre time skip i would put in top 5 for me. For overall

Shippuden would/couldve been up there if they focused on other story lines more. Up to the Pain Arc. Perfect. After. Weak

Bingo. Part 2 was ok for the first few arcs, then was overall amazing with the Pein Arc, then dropped the ball with that weak *** finale, and it all went downhill from there. :smh:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom