The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

I would love to see all of them done if i have my way 
laugh.gif

But hopefully David Productions can make it as far as they want, I think they would like to do all of them.

New chapter of Attack on Titan is out.
It's about time that they start the operation. :pimp:
That ending though. I cant wait to see how they will interfere... :nerd:

And a special chapter of Naruto is out now too.
Himawari one shotted her father. :lol:

Last edited:
I don't even remember who that is at the end of AOT. This manga is gabbage. Once a month is nonsense.

My boy Simon done grew up!!? :frown: that's crazy. Gurren isn't so bad after all.

one piece/bleach/naruto make it really hard to get into new animes. Cuz I'm always searching for something similar in character/ability design and the adventure type plot. I'm underwhelmed with the majority of new animes I come accross on YouTube :smh:

World trigger still going strong. This tournament nonsense has really exposed the pacing though. I didn't mind it at first but Jesus Christ, the whole episode was the announcers talking. Oh well, I still mess wit it heavy.

Last edited:
I don't even remember who that is at the end of AOT. This manga is gabbage. Once a month is nonsense.
And people want all of it animated. :lol:
Those two at the end were the armored titan and colossal titan (forget their real names). it means that they survived the titan swarm that they were left in. I knew they were gonna come back eventually, but them chilling like that on top of the wall left me a bit underwhelmed. :lol:
Their appearance does beg the question, where is Ymir? She did stay behind to help those two/ let the survey corps escape the titans. I hope she is still alive too.

Those two at the end were the armored titan and colossal titan (forget their real names). it means that they survived the titan swarm that they were left in. I knew they were gonna come back eventually, but them chilling like that on top of the wall left me a bit underwhelmed. :lol:
Their appearance does beg the question, where is Ymir? She did stay behind to help those two/ let the survey corps escape the titans. I hope she is still alive too.

Where did ya find it? Everywhere I go only has chapter 71.

It's that month break between every chapter that's killing me. It's just too long to retain ALL that info

And for sure it will be better animated. IF they ever animate it :smh: they too worried about making spin off and stupid lIve movies SMH

speaking of AoT live action. I have not heard good things about that movie. :lol:
I'm talking about titans not acting like titans, characters acting different, and important characters being omitted altogether. :lol:

^ I watch the anime, but I've been slacking on the manga. I'm behind quite a bit in the chapters but im sure i can catch up when i make some free time. :lol:

^ It does do that. When I first saw it years ago it did the same to me too.
laugh.gif
initially i thought the series was going to be corny, but damn that ish was really depressing and good at the same time.

can u recommend me any other anime series that has that kind of feel? I already finished watching Texhnolyze and I don't think any thing can top that

speaking of AoT live action. I have not heard good things about that movie.
laugh.gif
I'm talking about titans not acting like titans, characters acting different, and important characters being omitted altogether.
laugh.gif
On a podcast I listen too one of the guys saw it and reviewed it for a bit, these are the best(worst) things he said about it... (spoilers if you actually wanna see the movie)
1. The titans don't look like titans, they look like giant Japanese zombies 
laugh.gif

2. The titans have like weird laughs and stuff, its like they tried to make them scarier or more monstrous. Clearly the missed the idea of what makes titans terrifying 
mean.gif

3. Levi is not in the movie at all 
indifferent.gif

4. Eren thought Mikasa died at one point and they don't reunite until he joins the survey corps. When they meet its a new character who's like the cool guy general thats been training Mikasa and he basically rubs it in Eren's face like "yeah she's with me now she don't need you no more bruh" and then the general guy feeds Mikasa an apple which causes Eren to run away and eventually leads to a sex scene with him and another girl in the military 
alien.gif

roll.gif

5. The only really redeemable part is the Colossal titan and Eren as a titan look cool.

On a podcast I listen too one of the guys saw it and reviewed it for a bit, these are the best(worst) things he said about it... (spoilers if you actually wanna see the movie)

1. The titans don't look like titans, they look like giant Japanese zombies :lol:  
2. The titans have like weird laughs and stuff, its like they tried to make them scarier or more monstrous. Clearly the missed the idea of what makes titans terrifying :smh:

3. Levi is not in the movie at all :stoneface:

4. Eren thought Mikasa died at one point and they don't reunite until he joins the survey corps. When they meet its a new character who's like the cool guy general thats been training Mikasa and he basically rubs it in Eren's face like "yeah she's with me now she don't need you no more bruh" and then the general guy feeds Mikasa an apple which causes Eren to run away and eventually leads to a sex scene with him and another girl in the military 0]  :rofl:

5. The only really redeemable part is the Colossal titan and Eren as a titan look cool.
I believe i listened to that same podcast. Was it the SBFC? :lol: :nerd:
Anyway, im not planning on watching it. Just the description given on the podcast was enough for me to laugh it off. :lol:

I believe i listened to that same podcast. Was it the SBFC?
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

Anyway, im not planning on watching it. Just the description given on the podcast was enough for me to laugh it off.
laugh.gif
Yep thats the podcast 
laugh.gif

that description had me  
roll.gif

I forgot to mention the tanks too 
roll.gif

I started Gangsta, like it a lot. I thought Worick would've at least clapped Alex's cheeks by now or she would've said thank you to Nic in a physical way.

Really enjoying Gate as well.

Watched the first ep of Prison School. It's a little too pervy and silly even for me.

Last edited:
AOT
I see death around the corner.
Tupac...

Interesting theory about "hairy, beast" titan i read on a forum i frequent:

Grisha's brother..

i thought that too or maybe i feel that it was a civiliaztion of humans that were discarded or ostrasized like say "mutants' or unwanteds from birth
Bleach
I have always had this feeling that Urahara was the ultimate bad guy.
I mean he has been to the soul palace

was "banished" from soul society

created a hogyoku

knows so much about Ichigo

always disappears at the right time

just something in my gut tells me this or possibly that there is another soul king he works for in a different plane or dimension.

I always suspected him and yoruichi of something

what if there is something higher then the soul palace.

conspiracy hat activated

Last edited:
AOT
I see death around the corner.
Tupac...
Interesting theory about "hairy, beast" titan i read on a forum i frequent:
Grisha's brother..
i thought that too or maybe i feel that it was a civiliaztion of humans that were discarded or ostrasized like say "mutants' or unwanteds from birth
Bleach
I have always had this feeling that Urahara was the ultimate bad guy.
I mean he has been to the soul palace
was "banished" from soul society
created a hogyoku
knows so much about Ichigo
always disappears at the right time
just something in my gut tells me this or possibly that there is another soul king he works for in a different plane or dimension.
I always suspected him and yoruichi of something
what if there is something higher then the soul palace.
conspiracy hat activated
AoT
That is an interesting and plausible theory. I was thinking more along the line of he must know something about the origins of titans. he might be one of the people that started the titan outbreak. Who knows. :lol:

Bleach
Please dont make this arc go on longer than it has to. :lol:
Honestly, I still want to see Shunsui's Bankai. I always wanted to know why he doesnt want to use it in front of others. :lol:
I also want to see Ukitake's, if he's still alive. :lol:

BLEACH

roll.gif

not trying to make it longer, but i cant be the only one thinking this at this point.
Kubo is a master of tomfoolery..

What if Shunsui shows it againgst Urahara,lol

I know ichigo and uryu will battle at the end but what if they have to team up.

also i know both of their fathers will show up in this arc

i cant see them just chillin in the background forever

welcome to the theories i kick around since everyone i know has abandoned bleach,lol
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom