The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

p16Yhnb.gif
That's my favorite thing about the Ippo anime. When that jet engine revs up right as a punch is about to land. It's the best. :lol: :pimp:

OP got me hyyyyyyyyype

Is that really ________'s son or is dude just obsessed. Seems like the mom is running game on him.

Dat elephant doe :wow:

Last edited:
OP
Fake *** Whitebeard wannabes, just like the fake strawhats. :lol:
But they are wiping out WB's old crew, so they must be strong.

That elephant is awesome though.

Bleach
I feel a new Bankai incoming. I wanna see it so bad. :lol:

Bleach

"Eye for an Eye"
roll.gif

I dont know why Kubo keeps pitting Shunsui against enemies that carry the burner
roll.gif

But im this fight has me intrigued
nthat.gif

Toriko is just to Lit right now. This is what it must of felt like to during Marineford in OP. Shout out to @KingdomFlatbush for putting me on.

OP
Almost certain that Whitebeard JR is a phony. Almost hope he gets crushed for soiling the name Great OG of the OP world. Kizaru should let dude know what it feels like to be kicked "at the speed of light".

lol the going luffy senpai is the best ship in one piece

gambias grandma with the ill life hacks (not great for the new world weather)

1000 year old elephant is crazy is that the actual island the swirly brow pirates and kaidous army are on?

whether or not whitebeard jr is real or not (I believe phony) hes gonna get waxed by either  A,Marco

B, luffy

C, blackbeard

D, sqaurd

E, all of the above
OP

Oh and OP was cool too I guess. Notice the further away they get from Dressrossa the better the manga becomes :pimp:

And don't think I don't see Oda swagger jacking Toriko with this Zou ****

So my man really weeble really coming for marco luffy and teach??!! Wowow, he got the same weapon as his pops too

OP

Should we know about zou island???

Yeah, it's where law's crews at and where he sent sanji and company. It a also where kinemon wanted to head next so it might be where the 3rd samurai is.

Hope Oda keeps zou short so we can get to wano

GANGSTA anime came out to soon imo its a monthly series and its only on like chapter 41? things that are set up in the show havent even finished  in the manga im expecting attack on titan season 2 wait if they ever make a season 2

OP
Almost certain that Whitebeard JR is a phony. Almost hope he gets crushed for soiling the name Great OG of the OP world. Kizaru should let dude know what it feels like to be kicked "at the speed of light".
OP got me hyyyyyyyyype

Is that really ________'s son or is dude just obsessed. Seems like the mom is running game on him.

Dat elephant doe
eek.gif

lol the going luffy senpai is the best ship in one piece

gambias grandma with the ill life hacks (not great for the new world weather)

1000 year old elephant is crazy is that the actual island the swirly brow pirates and kaidous army are on?

whether or not whitebeard jr is real or not (I believe phony) hes gonna get waxed by either  A,Marco

B, luffy

C, blackbeard

D, sqaurd

E, all of the above
OP
Yes sanji and Company are on the elephant (Zou). if you go back to 795 you can see the mist that surrounds it and the Sunny anchored to its leg. The water volcano they encountered is probably the elephant spraying water from its truck and the uneven ground Nami was complaining about was probably the wrinkles on the elephants skin. There's also the mysterious fox girl who is probably part of the minkmen tribes. My guess is Bepo and Pekoms are minkmen. 

As for Kaido's men, they seem to be on a couple islands, but Sheepshead and his crew were on Zou.

Anyway, I think it's obvious that Weeble isn't Whitebeard's son. Whitebeard treasured family, if he had a son I doubt he'd abandon him just to go get fake sons, he'd probably have him on the ship at least at some point, especially if he had Marco on the ship for at least 25 years. The mom is just using the son's strength for money, which is why she will never allow him to go after Teach. Plus we saw WB drapped in finest women Oda could draw, he didn't have time for that chick. I don't think he's beat a single of WB's 16 division commanders, like Vista or Jozu, who probably consolidated and are being led by Marco, I think he's been beating the 43 allied captains instead, which is who A.O. and the A.O. pirates he beat this chapter were. Marco should be plenty for him.

Chapter was funny though and Zou is looking cool. 

GANGSTA anime came out to soon imo its a monthly series and its only on like chapter 41? things that are set up in the show havent even finished  in the manga im expecting attack on titan season 2 wait if they ever make a season 2

:x :x :x :x :x :x :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh:

What new seasons are coming out now that I can get hyped for? Also, is a new season of aot ever going to come out?

Finishing up the Gangsta finale now.

What new seasons are coming out now that I can get hyped for? Also, is a new season of aot ever going to come out?

Finishing up the Gangsta finale now.

Go ahead and take a look for yourself:

http://anichart.net/fall

I would imagine that the biggest attention grabbers will be One Punch Man, the new season of Owari No Seraph, the new season of Noragami, the new season of that dumb *** "ecchi" show about son that took the demon king's daughter and her succubus sidekick in, and whatever other "ecchi" series will be starting though.

Regarding Bleach, how does Shunsui compare to Yamamoto power level wise? Would Yamamoto be able to care of this guy Shunsui is fighting no problem? Does Shunsui have the ability to do that or is he just toying with him? Is it just me or do all the captains have an arrogance that doesn't allow them to finish off an enemy as fast as they maybe could?

Regarding Bleach, how does Shunsui compare to Yamamoto power level wise? Would Yamamoto be able to care of this guy Shunsui is fighting no problem? Does Shunsui have the ability to do that or is he just toying with him? Is it just me or do all the captains have an arrogance that doesn't allow them to finish off an enemy as fast as they maybe could?

power wise no one is touching Yamamoto in the gotei 13

but it's their shikai's and bankais that may make it a good fight/ between eachother

Shunsui is def powerful. and skilled though. he should be able to handle this guy. hopefully he doesn't lose any more limbs

Yamamoto is [emoji]128686[/emoji][emoji]128686[/emoji][emoji]128686[/emoji][emoji]128686[/emoji][emoji]128686[/emoji][emoji]128686[/emoji][emoji]128686[/emoji][emoji]128686[/emoji] {()}

What do you guys think of Akame Ga Kill? Been watching it on Toonami on Saturday nights. Pretty solid. Sucks that I have to wait every week to see the entire run.

Back
Top Bottom