The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

Fan service .......naw.. It was expected... dont give us all those character u teased us with ore time skip

Last edited:
Hold on just one god damn minute. You telling me the GREATEST hero in the Dragon Ball universe is gonna go Super Satan next week?!?

Nanatsu No Taizai
Wow, Ban actually got defeated. I wonder what's gonna happen to his body now.

Nisekoi
Raku is the man, even though I hate his other generic Protagonist traits. :lol:

Boku no Hero Academia
All Might is wearing training weights from Dragon Ball. :lol:
I cant wait to see how that fight ends

Tokyo Ghoul:re
Kaneki and his dissociative personality is starting ti annoy me. :lol:

Girls of the Wild's is back :pimp:
And Jaegu is already getting in trouble with the ladies. :lol: :pimp:

Feng Shen Ji
Aww snap, Shi Xing got his father's spear. Time for things to get real. :pimp:

One of the many good things about going to the mountains for the weekend, got a lot of stuff to read when i get back. :lol:

Is the new dbz series worth a watch or is it dumb as hell? I watched that dbz movie movie a few months ago, gods something where goku had pink hair and fought a damn cat. It was so damn dumb.

Last edited:
Almost done with the first Durara series. Will start the second one soon.

Anyone watch Aldnoah.Zero? Saw the description on netflix and sounded good. Will start that too.

WORLD TRIGGER :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

PICKED UP AND FINISHED WATCHING PRISON SCHOOL. OMG. THIS SHOW IS FUNNY AS ALL H*LL. I'M TALKING TEARS STREAMING DOWN MY FACE FUNNY. EVEN MY WIFE THOUGHT IT WAS FUNNY. REMINDED ME A LOT OF GOLDEN BOY. :pimp:

how many episodes before one punch man gets interesting? :lol: fights are exceptional but the story is like ???? What is going on lmao.

how many episodes before one punch man gets interesting? :lol: fights are exceptional but the story is like ???? What is going on lmao.
Yeah. I think the animation is great but I just don't see the point of the show. Like I get it. It's about the boredom that comes with being so overpowered, but the character Saitama isn't really interesting or introspective. He's just kinda dumb

OPM was just a silly gag manga that didn't really get much attention until the guy that created eyeshield 21 started redrawing the original.

There's a story of sorts but don't expect something amazing. It's just something to laugh at.

I'm tired of this ***** and his slander yo

Meet me son I'm dead ***

What's good bro you can catch the fade

:lol:

But nah I don't even wanna watch the last two episodes of jormungand cuz the 3rd to last episode had me on the feels :frown: I knew this was gonna happen :smh: my boy jonah is not having it

Almost done with the first Durara series. Will start the second one soon.

Anyone watch Aldnoah.Zero? Saw the description on netflix and sounded good. Will start that too.

I remember it being decently popular in here when it dropped. I liked it, but the story takes a nosedive towards the end in my opinion and the second season just rarely seemed to get it all together.

It's a solid watch at the least.

Finally watched the first two episodes of One Punch Man last night. I rock with this heavily :lol:

Been watching Steins;Gate sporadically over the past few weeks and I like it a lot as well. Definitely slept on this one. Think I'll be finishing it this week.

aldonah zero was awesome. I still have to watch season 2. But it was crazy good story and action

caught up on AOT.

last chapter ...those last few pages...best chapter in a LONG time, cuz **** is about to GO DOWN :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

ending had me like

omg079.gif

when ape titan squaded up with those titans out of nowhere, with a walk like he's about to body a whole ball team :wow:

when levy came out of no where and shanked dude in the neck and chest, dude is surgical. but reiner had god mode activated.

and eren looks like he's about to put the hands of god on reiner. i swear if u had a scouter on him, that **** would be exploding

DAMN that chapter was good.

Hulu randomly put up the first 2 eps of Norigami season 2. Show must've had a wait period with another site or something. I had forgotten how solid the show was

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom