The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

New Naruto Is out
Naruto steppin up against Madara. :smokin

Manga is on break next week though. :smh:

Last edited:
God damn...
Wood Dragon?! Damn 1st Hokage // Madara, you scary!
If the first Hokage had the wood dragon, and the second had the water dragon, then they can only be one pair...
they even wear the same colors too. :lol:
connection or maybe reference? :nerd:

God damn...
Wood Dragon?! Damn 1st Hokage // Madara, you scary!
If the first Hokage had the wood dragon, and the second had the water dragon, then they can only be one pair...
they even wear the same colors too. :lol:
connection or maybe reference? :nerd:

OH NO YOU DIDN'T JUST USE A DOUBLE DRAGON REFERENCE!

OH SNAP!

:lol:

1st Hokage though :smh:
Dude was too bawse. That dragon is something serious.

The longer this goes on, the more I fear Kakashi taking an L.. He better not man...

"Man **** racism. I'm black and I'm white... Not to mention I'm asian" :rofl:

Last edited:
Damn, Naruto manga taking a break next week... An Obito vs. Kakashi fight is gonna be worth the wait though
nthat.gif

:lol:

1st Hokage though :smh:
Dude was too bawse. That dragon is something serious.

The longer this goes on, the more I fear Kakashi taking an L.. He better not man...

"Man **** racism. I'm black and I'm white... Not to mention I'm asian" :rofl:

sadly this :frown:

dont die kakashi

come on we all know bleach has always been on that ssj syndrome.

lol @ double dragon ref.
1st hokage was on steroids

I hope our argument/debate is finished.....
I'll wait til more people read this chapter, but I do wanna debate about something else. (i'll save it)

Am i the only one hating these wednesday releases. now im just feening for like a whole week in a half for the next one so so sad

Kishi missed his chance to Kill sakura. There are obvious parallels between obito/kakashi and sasuke/naruto. Sasuke shouldve killed her when she tried to assassinate him

Kishi missed his chance to Kill sakura. There are obvious parallels between obito/kakashi and sasuke/naruto. Sasuke shouldve killed her when she tried to assassinate him

We don't know why Kakashi killed Rin. Sasuke wasn't just going to kill sakura for no reason. Thats not his style. despite his hate for the leaf, what real reason would Sasuke have had to kill Sakura?

Kakashi obviously HAD to kill Rin. We just don't know why.

Sakura has played a major part in this war as far as medical resources go, alongside being the 5th Hokage's understudy. Why would Kishi kill off such an important character? Rin wasn't important in comparison to Sakura.

We don't know why Kakashi killed Rin. Sasuke wasn't just going to kill sakura for no reason. Thats not his style. despite his hate for the leaf, what real reason would Sasuke have had to kill Sakura?
Kakashi obviously HAD to kill Rin. We just don't know why.
Sakura has played a major part in this war as far as medical resources go, alongside being the 5th Hokage's understudy. Why would Kishi kill off such an important character? Rin wasn't important in comparison to Sakura.

because then naruto would finally come off this save sasuke tip, thus making the story more interesting. And sasuke was about to kill sakura but kakashi and naruto stepped in. And sakura isnt important at all. Her 1-2 panels could easily be replaced with somebody else

The 1st :smh:
:lol: Double Dragon
Wasn't Obito's hair longer when he attacked the village?
I'm gonna be so mad if Kakashi dies....both of their sharingans will be stronger. Will be an interesting fight

As for Bleach, idk....RIP Byakuya

One Piece is still on point. Sometimes there's just too much going on and I can't recall certain things....more so compared to other mangas.

I randomly got the urge to rewatch Wolf Rain

The 1st :smh:
:lol: Double Dragon
Wasn't Obito's hair longer when he attacked the village?
I'm gonna be so mad if Kakashi dies....both of their sharingans will be stronger. Will be an interesting fight
As for Bleach, idk....RIP Byakuya
One Piece is still on point. Sometimes there's just too much going on and I can't recall certain things....more so compared to other mangas.
I randomly got the urge to rewatch Wolf Rain

his hair was long when itachi approached him to help kill the uchiha. But it was short when he attacked minato i believe

Isn't Kakashi practically spent and can't even use the mang right now???

Ichigo man, i swear this is the part of bleach i can't stand, I mean I like his upgrades, but the SSJ he gets mad no training upgrades just says no real story telling has came in to play.

As far as Sakura goes, she was and can be utilize for more later, sasuke didnt need to kill her, he was prolly just going to 1 hitta quitta her.

Back
Top Bottom