The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

Speaking of power-ups, I'm really anticipating and anxious to see what happens between Sasuke and Naruto.

Sasuke came on to battle scene in god-mode and now he's self-admittedly outclassed by Naruto...:lol:.

I see Madara and/or Obito somehow transferring their powers to Sasuke, which then makes way for that final showdown between Sasuke and Naruto.

Reps at 1010 --> TenTen...

A sign that TenTen will perhaps be the one to bring peace to the Narutoverse?

:nerd:

asumas death the way it was presented was saddest in anime /manga history IMO..
attack on titans erens mother was sort of mortifying also

I'm currently re-reading Bleach.  One thing I've noticed is that when the Stern Ritters first came to SS, and had the big climatic face off vs the popular captains.  The captains already knew they could "seal" their bankai.  Why would all of them use it?  That's not even my real issue, my real issue is how shocked they were that it happened.  To me it played out like:

-Guys, then can seal our bankai, so be careful.

-Bankai!

-Within 3 secs bankai is stolen

-OMGOMGOMG tell everyone that they can steal bankais!!!!!!! How could this happen?!!?

Not very noticeable, but I recently switched from VLC since it couldn't play the audio properly on Chuunibyou, but there's a difference in quality between the 2 players

Not very noticeable, but I recently switched from VLC since it couldn't play the audio properly on Chuunibyou, but there's a difference in quality between the 2 players
Hmm... I use VLC all the time so this is indeed intriguing...

On another note, I saw this video earlier today. There are quite a few threads I could have put this in, but I decided here because it is a cosplay after all. :lol:

Hmm... I use VLC all the time so this is indeed intriguing...

I mean, again, it's not really noticeable, but it does seem like MPC just has a higher contrast so it just looks sharper, quality is probably still the same

*I've been on a huge KyoAni binge today :lol:

Actually looks somewhat interesting and I'm not into Gundam at all outside of that joint with the golden fist/finger/whatever and partially the one with the winged Gundam.

Someone please explain to me what's happened in Attack on Titan (episode 21). Like, everybody is getting clapped. I can't deal.

Levi.......... :wow: :smh: :smokin

that man is sonic on 3d gears.....
qfmft :x

tumblr_mss7i5okcJ1qmd20so1_500.gif

yeah you sit there and cry you evil *****!

the filler hit the feels :frown:

last page of chapter 49 >: :stoneface:

on a lighter note
tumblr_msrut8Iy9w1s59uemo3_500.png

back with the lulz eh?
poor Madarame :smh:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom