The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

Hey guys, can someone point me to which AoT chapter with the equivalent plot as the anime? Much appreciated!

AoT 49
The chapter was complete chaos... Irvin handled everything like a BOSS

Watamote ep. 10
The intro was awesome this week. Just thought I should start with that. :lol: :pimp:
Man, I really thought she was making progress in the end, then reality slapped her in the face. :lol: :frown:

I don't even waste my time trying to come up with theories for AoT anymore. Series is so unpredictable.

Scared to get attached to any of the characters because outside Eren it feels like anyone can get clapped. Including Mikasa.

finally just finished FMA: Brotherhood :pimp:

took me a while since I read and finished the manga a while ago and wasn't in a rush to finish the anime.

couldn't help but enjoy any fight scene King Bradley was on :smokin
Ed's proposal at the end got me laughin and cheesin at the same damn time :lol:

now wasn't there a movie/OVA for brotherhood? or am I thinking of Shambala?

I don't even waste my time trying to come up with theories for AoT anymore. Series is so unpredictable.

Scared to get attached to any of the characters because outside Eren it feels like anyone can get clapped. Including Mikasa.
The craziest thing is that no one truly important has died tho. They jus keep introducing a bunch of new characters and then killing them off as quickly as possible to make it seem like no one is safe but the core group remains mostly untouched.

The craziest thing is that no one truly important has died tho. They jus keep introducing a bunch of new characters and then killing them off as quickly as possible to make it seem like no one is safe but the core group remains mostly untouched.

EREN, MIKASA, ARMIN WILL NEVER GET CLAPPED. :lol:

Naruto
.....What?....

Bleach

Hitsugaya and Matsumoto's strategy is pretty creative. Gotta do something when you got no bankai. :lol:

One Piece
Poor Rebecca. Being hated on for her family's supposed past. I'm sure she'll do well though.

Also, a [COLOR=#red]Suisei no Gargantia OVA [/COLOR] is out for those who watched the show. :pimp:

Last edited:
Bleach
looks like another cop out for Hitsugaya. oh you lost your bankai? good thing the power discrepancy is little compared to the other captains

WAIT..... so chakra came from a DEVIL FRUIT?!?!?!
eek.gif
nthat.gif
That's the first thing I thought of when I read it!  I got a but confused as to where Madara was mentioning what happened next?  Technically, shouldn't only the sage and his moms have chakra/ability?  I'm pretty sure the naruto timeline hasn't gone through a millennium yet, so how did everyone else get the power?

I kinda feel like Kishi is retconning too much. The SOT6P didnt create the ninja world really, it was Eve, I mean his mom who ate the fruit which introduced it really.

also, found this on another forum. if people are wondering where the original myths came from

-Kaguya-hime(princess) from the Bamboo Cutter tale, where Kaguya is a child from the Moon (see what Kishi did there?)

-Hagoromo, which is the kimono worn by angels

-The Fruit of Knowledge from Middle Eastern lore

-Yggdrasil, the holy tree from Norse mythology that branched all the way into the heavens and had a mystical beast to ward off intruders (Nidhoggr)

Last edited:
i am predicting when this arc is over, the tree is going to drop a fruit , sasuke is going to eat it and then become final villain

After re-reading, this whole thing does not make sense.  AT ALL

- So, how much better are the uchiha than the senjus? They have all the knowledge.  What did the senjus leave behind?

-She eats the fruit not knowing what it does to her, it gives her powers(chakra), she has a kid and he gets the powers too and becomes the most powerful ninja.

-Wait, so if he had to kids....then those kids basically started the ninja world.  Meaning technically everyone has either uchiha or senju in them???

-Where did the rest of the chakra come from if only 2 people had access to it?

-Even if they could pull a Naruto and give it to their peers, how would any of them die or be beaten in battle?

-This whole thing is confusing.

-Why am I typing in cliffs?

- IDk

-Idc

-Also the 3rd is back saving the day, as usual.

Back
Top Bottom