The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

Lol the play by play is kinda.........unnecessary lol.
I'm sorry, but I keep wanting to argue back then I have to remember that you're only watching Anime.

Lol is the manga THAT better? Like I've read naruto and bleach and watched all the anime and it was a bit of a difference but not THAT much to where it would make me not want to watch to anime...hell with the subs you still reading anyways

To those watching Donganronpa, it's getting real interesting now. Also, the Full ED is out now. I think this is my favorite ED of this season (that I can remember).

Blue hair is black in Love Lab?!

Lol the play by play is kinda.........unnecessary lol.
I'm sorry, but I keep wanting to argue back then I have to remember that you're only watching Anime.

I understand his excitement/urge to want to let someone know how he feels about what he's watching :lol: :smokin

Dragon Ball Z Movie 14: Battle of Gods RAW vid just dropped...waiting on that SUB :smokin :smokin :smokin

Watched Battle of the Gods raw last night.. Mind you I don't speak any Japanese whatsoever but that movie still seemed kinda cheesy.

No real struggle to reach Super Saiyan God, looks like anyone can do it.. And that form itself just looks like false super saiyan/kaioken.

^Im not surprised. They probably just followed the script of all the other DBZ movies. Im still hype to see it though :lol:

Same **** happens every DBZ movie. Some random bad guy appears => the heroes get their butts kicked => some random emotional epiphany => super power-up => hero beats bad guy. 

Watched Battle of the Gods raw last night.. Mind you I don't speak any Japanese whatsoever but that movie still seemed kinda cheesy.
This is DBZ we are talking about. They originated the cheese. :lol:

The graphics look good though. I would love to see a modern DBZ remake with these graphics.

Man I gotta give credit tho to OP. They mastered the art of suspense...after every arc they always do something dope to keep you into it

New AoT episode is out

Caught the new DBZ movie too. Didnt really care much for it honestly. Even with the new way its animated it just showed me how outdated the series is now. Too cheesy for my liking.

I just felt like... Super Saiyan God

They had the chance to go all out.. But all you get is that basic *** form. Literally base Goku with hair/eyes like he has the kaioken power aura surrounding him.

Was mad disappointed.

I just felt like... Super Saiyan God

They had the chance to go all out.. But all you get is that basic *** form. Literally base Goku with hair/eyes like he has the kaioken power aura surrounding him.

Was mad disappointed.

that ***** turned into a current era male anime character smh. I was face-palming the whole movie.

So Attack On Titan is gonna end exactly where I expected it to, which is perfect, I hope you guys are ready for the year long wait for season 2.

In season 2 related news, Tamako Market got a second season and Chuunibyou season 2 starts in January 2014 :pimp:

I'm looking forward to Nisekoi next season tho, I really enjoy the manga

So when Eren said
tumblr_mt5epdL5VO1rzfkmno1_500.png

i only thought of this
tumblr_mlzygmM5ox1rq073jo1_400.gif

but did he actually mean
iMRIDKhiFAXol.gif

instead? :nerd:
aot fans are so insightful

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom