The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

Naruto is out :smoking

How did dude just reattaching body parts at will with no real surgery though :x

My dude popped an arm and an eye in like he's made of lego's or something

Last edited:

dont forget his body has hashirama's cells now, so he can use a zetsu clone to regenerate linbs like Orbito did before

Just remembered I recorded Toonami's airing of Akira from Saturday :pimp:

Never seen it, so I'm pulling out all the stops (surround sound, popcorn, putting my laptop and phone somewhere, etc.) to make my first viewing an experience.

They're showing Summer Wars this upcoming weekend. I actually already randomly watched it earlier this year on a whim, so I'll pass; I would say it's worth a watch if you haven't seen it and you don't have plans :lol:

Last edited:
wait wait wait...........
OP
who's alive Sabo or Ace?
cuz my reaction will change if it's one or the other
also :x REVOLUTIONARIES are in the mix too??!?!
this is gonna be a REAL war :smh: :evil:

Last edited:
wait wait wait...........
OP
who's alive Sabo or Ace?
cuz my reaction will change if it's one or the other
also
sick.gif
REVOLUTIONARIES are in the mix too??!?!
this is gonna be a REAL war
mean.gif
devil.gif
It's Sabo. He has the coat, in the far away shot they showed him holding the top hat, they also showed Ace's grave and said his will needs to live on. It's also why when he was talking to Koala on the Den Den Mushi he mentioned how he was surprised Luffy didn't punch him for not being at MF, then Koala says that him being there probably couldn't have changed anything. 

we all knew he was alive right? :nerd:
also why did he tell him he couldn't have his own brothers DF :smh:
NOW it seems that the sides are even :smokin

thanks for the explanation

we all knew he was alive right?
nerd.gif

also why did he tell him he couldn't have his own brothers DF
mean.gif

NOW it seems that the sides are even
smokin.gif
thanks for the explanation
No problem
It was heavily foreshadowed he was alive.
Sabo is their "brother" too. But maybe since Luffy can't eat the fruit Sabo wants to eat it instead.

I'm looking forward to how this arc goes. All 4 story lines can now move forward.

It's Sabo. He has the coat, in the far away shot they showed him holding the top hat, they also showed Ace's grave and said his will needs to live on. It's also why when he was talking to Koala on the Den Den Mushi he mentioned how he was surprised Luffy didn't punch him for not being at MF, then Koala says that him being there probably couldn't have changed anything. 
If the revolutionaries are in Dressrosa, wont that increase the likelihood of a buster call being issued? (I know i'm a broken record at this point but bear with me. :lol:) I mean, you got the Strawhats there, Donfla is there up to no good along with his hidden black market, the revolutionaries just showed up, and Fuji has the warships coming with the vice admiral backup. Not to mention all the other nefarious figures in the coliseum. It seems like the perfect storm to me.

If the revolutionaries are in Dressrosa, wont that increase the likelihood of a buster call being issued? (I know i'm a broken record at this point but bear with me.
laugh.gif
) I mean, you got the Strawhats there, Donfla is there up to no good along with his hidden black market, the revolutionaries just showed up, and Fuji has the warships coming with the vice admiral backup. Not to mention all the other nefarious figures in the coliseum. It seems like the perfect storm to me.
Currently, they are unable to remember the coliseum fighters. The only reason I don't see a Buster Call happening is because of Fuji. Fuji is focused on protecting the citizens, he also had previously called the 3 warships. He wants things to be controlled so citizens don't get injured. A buster call does the opposite. Unless Akainu calls him and tells him to do it I can't see it happening especially because the marines are not aware of how they can proceed with dealing with Doflamingo. Akainu even had to go to the Gorosei to find out how he was allowed to deal with him. That's just my opinion though. As this arc has shown Anything can happen.

well he did create zetsu so it makes sense

chapter was pretty weak though

Son...no other manga matters right now...this n ODA done goofed and stole the show :smh:

Bellamy still garbage I see

Oda must of seen Attack on Titan creepin up on his sales numbers. And he must of seen Kishi's message that he's going to go all out since Naruto will end soon. He's making this meme true. 

I saw it the other day. I'll link the website later when I get time to find the source again. It'll be a while tho, after when I finish my finals for the day. 

Edit: @Spidermachine916  here's the link http://www.saiyanisland.com/2013/11/masashi-kishimoto-narutos-story-is-at-final-phase/

I put the text in the spoiler 
Naruto fans, we know it’s coming, but our hearts skip a beat every time we hear the series of epic proportions is near it’s end. On the latest episode of Japanese television show Sakiyomi Jan BANG, viewers were met with a message from the creator of the series, Masashi Kishimoto, who wrote Naruto’s story is at the final phase. Specifically he said:
The battle of Naruto and his comrades is in it’s final phase, in the truest sense of the term. About the Ten Tails, about Madara, and then, about Sasuke…I will continue to raise the tension without restraint, in every way I can! Please follow this story of a boy named Naruto a little while longer, I will greatly appreciate it.

Last edited:
My reaction to One Piece

Can't wait to see how this plays out in the next few chapters

Bro, I still got this face on.

The amount of things going on at the same time in this one arc. :wow: :wow:

- CPO & Gravity Admiral
- Sanji and company v Big Momma
- Luffy and company v DoFlamingo
- Franky/Usopp/Etc v the toy factory
- SABO and the revolutionaries all about
- The tournament finals for Ace's Fruit

- Kid and his alliance have Big Momma as their target so THEY might show up.
- If the factory gets destroyed, Kaidou is going to show up.
- The revolutionaries are there so hell even Dragon might show up.

I picked a good time to marathon the One Piece manga because I'd have been completely spoiled on today's reveal going in this thread like when Ace died. :lol:

Last edited:
Its weird to me that they never hinted that he may be alive in the manga but they did in the anime. For that reason i thought it was just filler and he really did die.

Fooled me

Sorry bout the spoiler thing, was too amped lol. I always guessed he was still alive, just didn't think Oda would bring him out so soon.

And I'm about half way finished with Hunter x Hunter. Loving it. Anybody know when the last chapter was released?

Its weird to me that they never hinted that he may be alive in the manga but they did in the anime. For that reason i thought it was just filler and he really did die.

Fooled me
Oda hinted it in a cover story after Ace died there were 3 sake cups at his grave

Back
Top Bottom