The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

Romcom Snafu
Vote that president out. So useless... :smh:
It feels good to have all these awkward moments again. :lol:

@sreggie101
Had to laugh at that one dude. I been watching anime since dbz's original run and this thread is the first time ive ever heard people say one piece is better than naruto.I may be wrong about the certified garbage part(getting the first 50 ep as i post). But what makes one piece better than naruto

i mean to each his own. i think the current OP arc is being dragged on a bit, but a lot of animes do that.

to me OP plays out like an old school RPG. like chrono cross with a dash of windwaker. there are adventures, there are quality laughs, boss fights, and great stories.

naruto, isn't garbage. naruto is a fantastic anime. the pain arc was the best by far. i just have way more fun watching OP; naurto is a diff dynamic, so maybe you can't compare idk.

currently OP is on some namek ****. **** is about to be detroyed, no time left, but somehow manga finds a way to squeeze in like mad fights. its mad annoying. and the anime has been ruined by drawing out each eps...

in fact i've never seen an anime get ruined like OP. before dresserosa, show was great, and even the fillers were dope. now, its like they take a chapter that takes 5 min to read and make an eps out of it.

:smh: literally unwatchable. more work gets put in making an eps of south park.

When wano country starts :smokin we're gonna finally see the connection between gecko moria, zoro & ryuma (from odas 1st manga, had a mini cameo in thriller bark when zoro got his sword).

I see the Naruto war as strictly fan service. When Kabuto resurrected every random character we heard about, I knew it wasn't ****.

Did they ever mention what Orochimaru wanted out of the war?

I see the Naruto war as strictly fan service. When Kabuto resurrected every random character we heard about, I knew it wasn't ****.

Whatever he wanted out of the war is currently happening in the NG, orochimaru def been experimenting, he tryna get sarada

To see which way Sasuke's wind blew or some dumb **** like that :smh: Kishi ruined tons of characters during that war.

Stardust Crusaders
Kakyoin. One shotted :smh:. Didnt even get a chance to shine. :frown:
My boy Joseph met a similar fate too. The whole ED sequence is starting to hit home now. :smh:

But on the bright side, the final battle has begun. :pimp:
I cant wait till they get to the most over the top part of this whole crusade. :lol: :pimp:

Last edited:
And how do you figure that?
Orochi didn't die (from what we know). A sharingan user with sharingans all over his body (sounds like danzo, who orochimaru did that experiment on), pretty obvs (esp with the akatsuki "rebirth"). Pretty sure sarada is an experiment that sasuke got wind of (karins & his dna most likely, orochi needs a rinnengan user) and he took her and had sakura "take care" of her. Im pretty sure he's been hunting down orochimaru this whole time. He was acting mad chill at the end of the war purposely, he was focused on his next plan/generation because sasuke got too strong/aware

Last edited:
And how do you figure that?
Orochi didn't die (from what we know). A sharingan user with sharingans all over his body (sounds like danzo, who orochimaru did that experiment on), pretty obvs (esp with the akatsuki "rebirth"). Pretty sure sarada is an experiment that sasuke got wind of (karins & his dna most likely, orochi needs a rinnengan user) and he took her and had sakura "take care" of her. Im pretty sure he's been hunting down orochimaru this whole time. He was acting mad chill at the end of the war purposely, he was focused on his next plan/generation because sasuke got too strong/aware

That doesn't give insight on what he wanted to do with the war or that thy're correlated. It just says that he may be involved with the Shins, but jays25 jays25 answered my question so its all good.

Shin & Sarada are both his experiments breh, I kinda wish they'd just continue with this, orochi is the best villain in the show.

My most anticipated fights coming up: (Hunter & OP)
Killua vs Illumi
Killua vs Hisoka (for what he did to gotoh, RIP)
Kurapika vs Tserriednich
Zoro vs The 7th (new) shichibukai
Luffy vs Kidd
Luffy vs Kaidou
Luffy vs Blackbeard
Beyond Netero vs Ging/Paristan

Kurapika gonna ODEE on emperor time when he find out brehs, (Hunter will be back someday, I honestly think togashi is just really going in with the plot, esp with the addition of all the new characters, DC, Calamities, Beyond & Kakin Prince competition)

Last edited:
So i'm rewatching afro samurai and i'm thinking about an anime boom. Just like all these comic books are getting movies

some animes need to get a little more service in the form of a couple ova's. Afro could've explained the origins of the ten headbands

and how afro's dad got his. But all this is because i watched cowboy bebop again (and saw a trailer for ant man which i found boring) a

while back and wanted to see spike's early years before he became a bounty hunter and 1 ova after the final episode to see how everyone copes with the aftermath.

Sidenote: that naruto game better include some naruto gaiden characters

(pre-timeskip naruto tag teamed with pre-timeskip sauske vs boruto tag teamed with sarada book it)

DanMachi
Those middle floors in the dungeon are no joke. And those other adventurers are trash for dumping their mob on Bell's crew. :smh:
At least Bell gets to shine more. :lol: :pimp:
I am curious as to why Gods cant go into the tower.

it felt sloppy and unclear. I guess the premise didn't make the most sense but I ignored it as long as there was fighting.
I didn't even know what happened. It was weird and there was no explanation. fsn kinda cleared up what the events meant in the recent episodes.

I remember now, but at the same time this was still made with the assumption people watched the original Fate Stay Night right??

it was a bit weird, but up til that point it was amazing .

How to pick up girls in dungeons

:smh: at that other group doing Bell and his peeps dirty like that

:smokin at Bell goin ham on that group of minotaurs

can't wait until next week

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom