The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

Go with hunter hunter

Jo Jo story started off great then started to get too Uber leading into the third season

You bugging

Third season of Jojo is the best so far.

I think Part IV is overall the best part of the manga though. When they animate that :pimp:

Hxh>>>>>Jojo but go with JoJo simply because there are less episodes right now

Last edited:
You bugging

Third season of Jojo is the best so far.

I think Part IV is overall the best part of the manga though. When they animate that :pimp:

Hxh>>>>>Jojo but go with JoJo simply because there are less episodes right now
this reminds me, i got a question that's been plaguing my mind for a long time now. :lol:

How do Dio's kids work from this point on? What i mean by that is, the only thing "Dio" about Dio is his head. The rest of his body belongs to Jonathan Jostar. lets take George Jostar II for example, Jonathan's son. Are Dio's kids his brothers or his cousins? I hate that I cant figure this out. :lol:

this reminds me, i got a question that's been plaguing my mind for a long time now. :lol:

How do Dio's kids work from this point on? What i mean by that is, the only thing "Dio" about Dio is his head. The rest of his body belongs to Jonathan Jostar. lets take George Jostar II for example, Jonathan's son. Are Dio's kids his brothers or his cousins? I hate that I cant figure this out. :lol:

They're all considered Joestars

But they all exhibit Dio's traits, not Jonathan's.

It's been a while since I read part VI but I think they all had the Joestar birthmark...

I'm just going by Giorno. He was stated to completely inherit the Joestar bloodline aside from his occasional Muda Mudas and that that one WRRYYYYYY. Biologically, they're all Joestars I think

This is it boys , all of my anime's are showing the final episodes this week

djGOhT.gif

Nagisa is in killer mode, i think he might not rejoin the class and may become an actual assassin once everything is over
Leo can't go out like some willy lump lump he may not be able to throw the hands but he can probably manipulate black and escape
wKgjrn.gif

SWEET BABY JESUS, Yu has a side of him that can devistate anybody

1-NY0B.gif

This even has yu's demon shook, the lines are blurred now as to who are the good and bad guys. I can't wait to hear the backstory on this.

Apparently Oda just recently broke the record for most copies published for the same comic series by a single author (for OP). :pimp:

Scumbag Sasuke

was sasuke saying his eyes have been weakened this whole time since the naruto/sasuke fight, or just for a little bit since his fight with that clone/?

Bleach, I'm actually excited about this

Last edited:
Naruto was whack except for Sasuke's swaggery

One Piece was whack-- a mediocre climax to a mediocre arc

Bleach getting hella interesting right now

Naruto

When Sasuke says Sakura's not weak with a straight face.

Uh Sakura certainly isn't weak by village standards

Last edited:
Naruto was whack except for Sasuke's swaggery

One Piece was whack-- a mediocre climax to a mediocre arc

Bleach getting hella interesting right now

Naruto

When Sasuke says Sakura's not weak with a straight face.

Uh Sakura certainly isn't weak by village standards

By Naruto and Sasuke standards she is. Really she's just a slight cut above the other Rookies.

Last edited:
By Naruto and Sasuke standards she is. Really she's just a slight cut above the other Rookies.

what?? are you kidding?

she's more than likely stronger than Tsunade at this point. I'd put her on that kakashi (1 Sharigan eye level)

(uh oh... i smell a power level debate brewin!!!!!! :smokin :smokin :smokin :D )

Last edited:

what?? are you kidding?

she's more than likely stronger than Tsunade at this point. I'd put her on that kakashi (1 Sharigan eye level)

(uh oh... i smell a power level debate brewin!!!!!! :smokin :smokin :smokin :D )

Doubt it, unless Tsunade's just no longer able to fight or has completely retired. They have the exact same skills, but Tsunade has her Senju lineage to enhance all her attributes. Sakura's basically a watered down version of her. Unlike Naruto and Sasuke, Sakura doesn't have any abilities of her own to actually boost her beyond her mentor.

By the time of the war I was placing most of the Rookies at Kakashi/Jonin level.

Last edited:
How do you quote so everyones message is in the same bubble? I only know how to do the individual...

Doubt it, unless Tsunade's just no longer able to fight or has completely retired. They have the exact same skills, but Tsunade has her Senju lineage to enhance all her attributes. Sakura's basically a watered down version of her. Unlike Naruto and Sasuke, Sakura doesn't have any abilities of her own to actually boost her beyond her mentor.

By the time of the war I was placing most of the Rookies at Kakashi/Jonin level.

Naw I think the only ones Kakashi level was Neji, Shino and possibly Rock lee (w/o gates open) . In terms of fighting.

Naw I think the only ones Kakashi level was Neji, Shino and possibly Rock lee (w/o gates open) . In terms of fighting.

If we're talking all around ability, I threw Neji, Lee, Shikamaru, Sakura, and Chouji as all being able to fight evenly with Kakashi (Part 1/Start of Part 2, as he took a major leap in ability during the actual war) Only reason I don't place the others, but I do assume that they're around there, is simply because of a lack of actual feats.

For the quotes it's something you have to mark in your profile, don't remember what it is exactly.

Last edited:
Shin is trash, nothing compared to the old villains. Just someone Kishi made up on the fly to try to give this Gaiden a threat.

Idk Jay. Honestly i feel like kakashi was never pushed ore time skip. But was feared for a reason. I mean look at how he handled zabuza who was a special run away nin

Idk Jay. Honestly i feel like kakashi was never pushed ore time skip. But was feared for a reason. I mean look at how he handled zabuza who was a special run away nin

Not to say that Kakashi isn't an excellent ninja, but you have to remember that the Rookies developed a lot over the course of the story. She's nothing compared to her teammates or most of the major villains, but lets not forget that Sakura (Along with Chiyo) fought Sasori and won. Shikamaru in turn defeated Hidan. Chouji fought the Gedo Mazo. Lee during the Chunin Exam Arc nearly defeated Gaara, who was a threat to the entire village, and we really only saw a fraction of how much he improved over the timeskip.

Back
Top Bottom