The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

I'm all in on the One Piece anime again. :lol:
Kozuki CHAD-en, Kinemon the yung god, and everyone else. :pimp:
Can't wait to see prime WB, Rodger, God Valley mention, and of course the Legendary Hour.

AOT is a show that truly gets better every season. The foreshadowing and hints in every episode is crazy. There’s multiple YouTube videos of people admitting they were wrong about not liking AOT in the beginning but eventually understanding its greatness. This hit me after season 2, episode 6. And the ending of season 3 just takes it to another level.

with that said

**** dem kids

I always found this take interesting, getting clowned for liking anime. That was never the case for me or the dudes I hung around. I feel like that was reserved for people who were already socially inept.

Yea I'm 26 now and anime was def considered lame by everyone (i had this perception too) until like 2011ish, around when certain rappers and culture made it more mainstream.
Obv except for DBZ and like pokemon/yugioh at a very young age

AOT is a show that truly gets better every season. The foreshadowing and hints in every episode is crazy. There’s multiple YouTube videos of people admitting they were wrong about not liking AOT in the beginning but eventually understanding its greatness. This hit me after season 2, episode 6. And the ending of season 3 just takes it to another level.

with that said

**** dem kids

This **** is amazing every week lol. I loved all of AOT but that gap in between S1 and S2 put me off for a while, happy i caught back up cause these past 2 seasons are 10/10 so far.

also i still feel for dem kids lol

I don’t care what anyone says

that latest episode AOT was phenomenal! The animation, the tension, the emotion, and the music. That was top tier TV quality from MAPPA.

This show is in good hands. Can’t wait to see more.

Its getting better for sure as I get in to s2 but I never did care for the David vs. Goliath concept (I despised the idea of sentinels in the X-Men) but I must say they make the fights cool as **** with this Spider-Man based steampunk gear especially for the more skilled fighters.

Also this dude Eren is a whiny little *****. I had sympathy for dude and the situation to start but that **** wore thing quick! I dunno maybe I should watch the sub and hope the Japanese VA's voice isn't anywhere as annoying. Mans will show he about that life in moments but then be crying about soldiers dying in a war like they not in a war with giant monsters. Constantly talking about go back and help soldiers who are already dead and dying thinking like a dumbass. Then when he does transform and do him he just fails even more until the last minute.

Why couldn't Mikasa or Levi be the main character?

Also what is with the freaky sometimes jokey look of these lower level titans? I swear I saw one and the way it was walking I couldn't take the situation serious at all :lol:

Isayama a wild boy though. The collateral damage of women and children dying during these fights are ridiculous.

Last edited:
I know it was probably a cost-cutting situation but i prefer hand-drawn AoT over the current CG. They’re being saved by how good this part of the storyline is but i know this final season could have been alot better visually.

i just realized law is the only one with out his potna up there :smh: why his crew gotta be so sorry? :lol: luffy is definteily handing fades tho.. mans is puttin hands and feet on em..

i just realized law is the only one with out his potna up there :smh: why his crew gotta be so sorry? :lol: luffy is definteily handing fades tho.. mans is puttin hands and feet on em..
It's a supernova party. That polar bear was never going to hang with them :lol:

yeaaaa I’m assuming they going have a movie to wrap things up in AOT

i went and looked up stuff on the manga.. and I assume that‘s only way they really get things done

im glad they aren’t rushing

i need enel to come back. just read official SJ of One Piece. Big mom called her self God of the lightning. need Enel to come through and show her what's really good in these Skkkreeeets

I wish I was still that young. :lol:
lol. these youngins..

Something that was inconsistent to me in One Piece was Big Mom. In the quick flaskback of the Rocks Pirates, Big Mom was slim and had the standard shape of a woman in OP. But i recall the flashback scenes when Big Mom was a kid and she looked the same as she did now. Am I remembering things correctly?

Something that was inconsistent to me in One Piece was Big Mom. In the quick flaskback of the Rocks Pirates, Big Mom was slim and had the standard shape of a woman in OP. But i recall the flashback scenes when Big Mom was a kid and she looked the same as she did now. Am I remembering things correctly?

didn't sanji attack big mom too?

When big mom is not eating and hungry she does get slim and very angry and powerful, could've just been that

That's how Oda drew her when she was younger. So looks like she was a fat kid, got thinner when she was older, then got fat again.

akozqdb3ihdz.jpg

didn't sanji attack big mom too?

Kind of, I guess technically he just blocks her attack. Sanji and Luffy jumped out of Bege and blocked her attack to protect Reiju, but he uses a Diable Jambe kick and Luffy uses an elephant Gun. Then Luffy goes back to try and punch her one more time while Sanji runs.

Master Zik Master Zik Trust me every problem you have with it right now with be solved/explained as you keep watching. Including eren being a whiny ***** :lol:
Hope so.

On first part of s3. Eren still a bit of a whiny lil ***** :lol:

Same problem I had when I watched the Whole Cake Island arc recently while reading the weekly manga.

I was like she was a fat kid on the scale of a giant and then suddenly she had this curvy figure I'm guessing for her 20s and 30s in these Rocks pirates flashbacks and other ****. I assume she was still as tall as Kaidou and WB. Then she got super fat again.

Of course having 80+ kids there was no way she was gonna keep that figure. Got a tunnel sized vagina.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom