*****The Official "Anything About Money" Thread***

For those of u that have a steady income you should consider investment real estate. Ur not gonna become rich right away but in time u will like 15-20 years. its pretty expensive to get into but its a steady stream of income monthly. i bought my first apartment building back in 99' or 00' for around 350k and some change. I only paid out my pocket 150k and financed the rest about (200k and some change). The rent i collect is enough to pay the mortgage payments so, its basically paying for it self. And in a couple more years I will own it and collect the rent revenue for myself. i just bought with some friends of mind 6 more apartment buildings this year and should be done paying those off in about half time stated on the loan (30 years). So u dont see money right away, but after ur done paying u can quit ur job or wuteva and just live off rent revenue.

edit: i forgot to add i am 29 and i am gonna retire in about 15 years not bad right?, def start investing as early as possible dont work ur a@* off paying for a 40k-45k car that doesnt earn u nothing use it to buy anything that earns u money ANYTHING!

I need some help i am 18 currently working a part time job while im at school bringing in about $200 a week but this doesnt seem to be enough for me are there any saving or investing tips to make some more money ?

Any advice would be great.
... WANTED ANY LEBRON SIZE 12.5 OR 13 ...
... NEED JD SPORTS EXCLUSIVES PM ME ...

I want to hear from folks who got paid from Cashcrate.

ING Savings and similar accts > CDs simply for the fact that you have access to it & you're going to get about the same rates either way, but no penalties if you take your cash out. Or at least that's my understanding of it all as a layman.

Much Respected,

Great point on VFINX, it does have a relatively high minimum investment, go ahead and look at SPY which should get you S&P returns with a 0.08% fee.

And back to the whole ING thing again if you are deliberating between CD's and savings accounts when managing your money there's not really much to say...but, a 1% higher rate when comparing it with a 4.5% rate is a 22% higher rate... but hey to each his own to the liquidity aspect...
Dog my projects got taste, although the rent aint nuttin but two fitty,
we sportin five thousand dollar drapes
No matter where he is next year, Amare Stoudemire is guaranteed to make the All-Interview team. When asked about his jumper after the Micky D's game, he responded: "My jumper has improved since the summer, bro, but I haven't even worked on my jumper."

So when investing in a ETF what do you think the minimum amount I should invest to offset the broker fees?
"I got more kicks than a baby in a mothers stomach"

Quote:
If I click on something without filling it out, it lets me submit. It goes to pending. Will I still get that money?

May's Earnings: $0.00 Pending Earnings: $301.25 Points: 0
all in like 10 minutes
Leeeegit Check This
EquipoTRIcolor
C E L E B R A T E . D i V E R S i T Y

i dont think it does because mines been pending for like 2 weeks
... WANTED ANY LEBRON SIZE 12.5 OR 13 ...
... NEED JD SPORTS EXCLUSIVES PM ME ...

big rob or martin&co or somebody,could you recommend me a book to get started in investing? i wanna open a portfolio with td canada trust here in canada in a few months so i need to know the basics of investing.
______
WE GROWN.

Not pointing any fingers but, if you don't have any idea what you're talking about you shouldn't post it and confuse others.

time dont go back, it goes foward

Quote:
yo can anyone help me with cash crate on the credit card offers? can anyone tell me where to get a credit card that wont ruin my credit score? like maybe a 25 dollar visa credit card or sumthin?

You can go online to www.simon.com but I would go to a local Walgreens

Quote:
yo to everyone who is doing the cash crate. do u get all the money from the pending Earning and is it really legit. i have seen websites that says its not real and all that stuff.

It's legit and it depends on whether you've been clearing your cookies or not. Some of the offers take a while to clear from pending. I just had some offers that cleared after 2 weeks...

Quote:
About the pending earning do u get all the money or u might not get some of them

It depends...you may get all or you may just get some.

Quote:
If I click on something without filling it out, it lets me submit. It goes to pending. Will I still get that money?

No

Quote:
May's Earnings: $0.00 Pending Earnings: $301.25 Points: 0
all in like 10 minutes

That's good stuff, how were you able to do all that in just 10 minutes?

Quote:
^ ya thats what im tryin to find out. or if it goes to pending do u even get any of the money

Yes you can get all the money if it goes to pending

Quote:
i was also wondering about the Cash Crate...once you used a debit card you cant use a different for another offer? cuz i used my real atm card and then i purchased a visa gift card online and now i cant use it on cash crate...any tips? or why its going on
ed I used my real credit card before finding out about the Visa gift card.

Go here 2 make an easy $500 each month while online

Check out my online money tutorial

Lowest rates on travel guaranteed here

anybody reccomend any good cheap stocks?? im looking to invest 200 in osmething small and cheap but that will gain money within time im also looking for high risk stocks .. eventually i want to do the real estate thing im starting my classes this summer but i need some cash to have in my bank thats why i want to invest a little first

oh yeha any other websites i can get any more tips on for stocks to invest in ??im using marktwatch and saving stocks to see how well my predictions and research is right now but i still havent put money into anything

ussjme, And everyone else just starting out,

Check out Morningstar.com. Sign up for a free account and go hit up the investing classroom under personal finance I think. Pick up knowledge there with the quickness...

Dog my projects got taste, although the rent aint nuttin but two fitty,
we sportin five thousand dollar drapes
No matter where he is next year, Amare Stoudemire is guaranteed to make the All-Interview team. When asked about his jumper after the Micky D's game, he responded: "My jumper has improved since the summer, bro, but I haven't even worked on my jumper."

man, I wanna do cashcrate----but i'm out of the country right now!!!! Dang, is there anyway around this????
and on a sidenote if you know where I can find some '94 Nike Air Missions---oh no wait, I'VE ALREADY COPPED A PAIR!!! YAY ME!

TEAM SCAR
**be prepared for the coup of the century**

The SOOOOUUUUUL Train
**Messes wit' Hendrix to Kendricks--JT kill that jive!**

Current CashCrate Info:

* May's Earnings: $8.30
* Pending Earnings: $53.15

I think I gotta get at least $10 for them to send a check..
EquipoTRIcolor​
C E L E B R A T E . D i V E R S i T Y

Another good site for new investors is investopedia.com. I use it a lot for references.
TEAMYANKEES

Much Respected and Big Rob.... good lookin
"I got more kicks than a baby in a mothers stomach"

where's the best place to open a money market account???...
TeamCowboysWINNING IS OUR BUSINESS

EquipoTRIcolor​

What percentage of your savings should be put into retirement and what should be put into savings, stocks, etc? (pie chart optional)
SLAM NO.69 page 34...rest in peace bro

Just got my credit score....

is that a good score to get a low finance rate for a car?

and how can i improve it?
FS--DMPs size 11.5 DS and ICY: $600/BMP's sized 11 $275 shipped

Team Georgia State​

Back
Top Bottom