The Official Avy Help/Request Thread

Could someone help remove the white bars for avy form please? :nerd:

jk

Last edited:
WHT are you using PS?

Took some of the black frames out in the beginning to reduce the size.

yes :nerd:
complete newb.
:nerd:

Open the file in PS

Resize image to 100 x 100. You want to have scale proportions on so the gif doesn't come stretched out. (usually avys won't come out like this, make it so that either the height is 100 or width is 100 as in this example)

Resize the canvas to make it fit the 100 x 100 mold

Now you'll have this empty space which is fine. You'll be filling it in so it can blend in the background. Create a new layer and make sure it's the first layer

With that layer selected, make sure the color is 26-26-26. Then using the paint bucket tool, click the background and the empty space should fill up with the background color.

Now save for web and devices and make sure that the settings are like the top right in this screenshot. This avoids the messed up gifs when they upload so it truly blends in with the background.

If your gifs are too big, use http://www.gifreducer.com/index.html to make it work. Let me know if you have any more questions. I'm not an expert at PS, but I know how to do a couple things here and there.

When I get my computer back I'm going IN. Gonna finally teach myself how to do this ****. Great info in here

Can someone help me out? I want my current avy without the white borders. just the image resized or w.e to fit.

Back
Top Bottom