The Official Avy Help/Request Thread

any time you get da chance youngwolf

Vice P on da top left

Duff Admin. botton right

tumblr_o4x8x3QUCi1v3xvx9o8_400.gif

:nerd:

Last edited:

7:46-7:53 (basically right before it cuts to the stadium shot)

Zube in purple for the tag, if you go with a similar font to this that'd be great.

Much appreciated in advance.

Last edited:
Can someone make this bigger for me?..With no bars and CaseKicks possibly put on it?..Thanks in advance to the avy guru who comes through for me..

could someone please make me an AVI featuring either of these videos it would be greatly appreciated!!! something similar to your avi the shading and all with maybe wine and gold or just wine, that just says Brandon3000. Thank you so much!

1:27 - 1:32

or

5:31-5:36

@Brandon3000

if possible... can I get the same Avy I have with this shot instead?

thank you in advance and if you don't have the time no worries!

Is this the correct thread where one can request an animated avatar?
nerd.gif
Yessir
@Elpablo21

So we don't have to bother you all the time, what's the easiest way for us to get rid of the white bars on our own?
For pictures its easy.

You can use an online app like http://apps.pixlr.com/editor/ if you dont have any photo editing programs at your disposal.

Simplest thing you can do is basically just crop your picture so it fits a 1:1 ratio in height and length. As long as both dimensions are the same size, no white bars

If you dont want (or cant to avoid cutting too much out of the picture) to crop it, you can add an additional layer behind your picture and fill it in with NT's background color to avoid the white bars.

Example:
First thing you want to do is add a layer. In the Layer box, there's option to add one at the bottom right.

second you want to make the canvas size an even ratio of 1:1. Under "Image" should be a option for Canvas size. Whichever dimension is is smaller bump it up to match the opposing dimension's size. 500x500 for this pic

Layer order should go, your picture layer first, the blank layer 2nd. Center your image with the drag/move tool

select the color for your background. NT's background color in the avatar area is # 1A1A1A

Bucket fill the layer and that's it. 

It's basically the same for gifs, you just need a program like photoshop/ulead that can handle manipulating multiple frames at once for a gif

Am I the only one who still comes in asking for this? :lol:

Can someone get rid of the white on the top and bottom of my avy? :D

@youngwolf

Could you hook this up for me? In honor of Papi's last season.
True story.

I had a dream today/last ngiht that I ran into Big Papi while waiting in line at a gas station. I tipped my dodgers cap to him, and that started the conversation. We mainly discussed the dodgers, but right after he paid and just before he started to head out he said, "Yea, we're going to play the Cardinals."

Enjoy the World Series. 
That site aint workin for me. I was gona try to get rid of these white bars.
If you have PS, there's another tutorial that was posted in here earlier.

No problem, guys.

Found a really easy to use site for those of you who don't have access to PS.

www.online-image-editor.com

Step 1:

Upload your picture. For this example, we will be using a gif of God.

Step 2:

Take note of your dimensions. They'll always be available at the bottom, so you don't have to write it down or anything, but pay attention to the larger number.

Step 3:

Click on the "2013" tab and then click on the "Expand Canvas" option. Then take the larger dimension number (sometimes it'll be width, and other times it'll be height) and put it in for both width and height. As you can see, this will give your picture a 1:1 height to width ratio.

Step 4:

Uncheck the "Background Transparent" box, and in the color color box delete the code that is there and replace it with 1a1a1a.

Step 5:

Hit "Apply", and after the settings are saved, you can right click it and save it to your computer.

End result:

edit:

If the photos in this post are blurry, right-click them and open them in a new tab and you should get a clear picture.

Last edited:

True story.

I had a dream today/last ngiht that I ran into Big Papi while waiting in line at a gas station. I tipped my dodgers cap to him, and that started the conversation. We mainly discussed the dodgers, but right after he paid and just before he started to head out he said, "Yea, we're going to play the Cardinals."

Enjoy the World Series.
laugh.gif

I know a dude that met him at a gas station following a game in Boston and said he's pretty much cool and humble as hell, took photos with anyone who asked, etc. I'm hoping for some one last October of greatness. Good looks on the AVY. Repped.
nthat.gif

Avy help please fellas.

I just want it to fit in the avy box with no white borders like it currently has.

Reps will be had.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom